Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 19 123411 ... LastLast
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Canada Post Strike Situation (Updated 6/25)

Good news, sort of, this morning
    http://thechronicleherald.ca/Business/1244849.html

It appears a strike by Canada Post workers has been averted, at least for now. The union representing urban postal workers presented a new contract proposal Sunday and decided not to give the 72-hour notice needed to take job action.
    The Canadian Union of Postal Workers says its proposal includes important compromises.
    It says the proposal covers all unresolved issues at the bargaining table, which include wages and benefits, staffing levels and working conditions.
    Canada Post will only say negotiations continue and it’s focused on reaching a settlement.
    The union had threatened job action if a deal wasn’t reached by this week. The lack of a 72-hour notice effectively means the earliest the union could strike would be Friday.

So we're good for mail delivery this week, at least.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Toronto Blue Jays
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Thanks for the update. I have lots of incoming Contenders and Pinnacle cards from E-Bay, so it is good to hear that they are still on their way (for now).

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you for the update. As someone who usually has a few packages at time in transit into or out of Canada I am interested in the status of the negotiations. However, this is basically uncovered in the US, as you would probably expect.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gatesnapper's Items on eBay

Thank you for the update. As someone who usually has a few packages at time in transit into or out of Canada I am interested in the status of the negotiations. However, this is basically uncovered in the US, as you would probably expect.

i didnt know about this till reading it on here either. I am a newsie too.

SCF Rewards
    Country

fingers crossed that the strike doesnt take place

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Bad news this morning...

http://www.globaltvbc.com/Canada+Pos...763/story.html

CALGARY – The union representing Canada Post employees says it will file a 72-hour strike notice on Friday.
    “After months of talks, it’s time to draw our line in the sand,” said Bev Ray, president of the Canadian Union of Postal Workers (CUPW) in Edmonton.
    “We have now reached the point where we may have to give notice that in 72 hours, we will be forced to strike if Canada Post does not drop its rollbacks and address some of our demands.”

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Toronto Blue Jays
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Thanks for the update. It's too bad that it seems like they will strike.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (59)
    Country

Bad news is right. That sucks. Hopefully they can resolve things sooner then later.

Collecting high end Cam Neely and Ray Bourque autographs

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tmas03's Items on eBay

hope this gets resolved soon, there was a bunch of stuff im waiting for to come in and alot of things that are comming up that i would like to get my hands on..

if they go on strike how are others going to be shipping their cards?

SCF Rewards
    Country

hope this gets resolved soon, there was a bunch of stuff im waiting for to come in and alot of things that are comming up that i would like to get my hands on..

if they go on strike how are others going to be shipping their cards?

I recently negotiated with an ebay seller to send the card I bought via FedEx.

Page 1 of 19 123411 ... LastLast