Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I wish ever team did this! Who would not pay the $20 to get real autos from superstars like Ichiro, King Albert and Arod? The only things that could make it better is to have a box to check what charity you wanted it to go towards and a MLB COA with matching sticker on all items sent!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

The problem is that eventually, the teams may get too many requests for players like Pujols, Ichiro and Arod, and the prices will go up.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The problem is that eventually, the teams may get too many requests for players like Pujols, Ichiro and Arod, and the prices will go up.

bein how i have never seen a success from any of those players, i think a higher price would be a good start. Atleast then there is a chance or possibility that they will sign for fans collections then with the proper donation.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I sent to Andrew McCutchen c/o the charities address with a donation. I decided not to send to him first and get the PP back. I decided to just go for it in advance. I'll keep y'all posted.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I sent to Andrew McCutchen c/o the charities

I was thinking the same. The worst that will happen is that they will send your stuff back. The best? they look at the request and go through the appropriate channels that obligates him to sign it for you because of the charitable donation.

Good luck

SCF Rewards
    Country

As stated above, I decided to send to Andrew McCutchen, c/o Pirates Charities, with a dollar donation- and in the letter I asked the charities to return the donation if it was impossible or to forward it to him if it was possible. Well, I got it back today from the first time all-star! I love McCutch and couldn't be happier! ONE DOLLAR! WOO! 30 days.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See don't have ebay's Items on eBay

What is the charity's address?! I have legit sent to McCutchen 4 times since he was coming up in the minors with no successes.

BANNED

Country

Nice. I'll be sending him a couple 8x10s and some cash to him before he gets blasted with any more requests!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I actually can't find my neil walker preprint, so I can't tell you the address.

If someone on here can list that address, all I did was change the part of the address that said "neil walker autograph" to "andrew mccutchen autograph"

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is what's on SCN for Neil Walker. Does this look correct cyberer?

Pirates Charities
    Neil Walker Autograph
    115 Federal Street
    Pittsburgh, PA 15212

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast