Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 49 of 96 FirstFirst ... 394647484950515259 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I always love reading your thread!! Love all the minor league returns you get!! Congrats!!

Thanks. The minor league returns seem to have stopped completely unfortunately so I doubt I'll get any more until next season. Also with the NHL locked out, I don't know how many updates I'm gonna have in the coming months. I've started sending out MLS requests, but even that season is about to end so I'm getting to the point where I don't know what to do with myself haha.

Anyway, I finally got some returns at the end of the week and am just now getting a chance to post them. In fact, I had 8 over the course of the last 3 days.

Jim Johnson 1/1 c/o Orioles in 39 days
    Awesome success from the O's closer. He's having an outstanding season, was an All-Star, and just set the O's single-season save record. Really glad to get this one back.

Coby Fleener 1/1 c/o Colts in 24 days
    Great return from the Colts' tight end. He's off to a bit of a slow start but he's got so much talent and he's still playing with his college QB so I see no reason he won't post good numbers by the end of the year. I blew out the color on this so you could see the auto. Needless to say, it looks MUCH better in person.

Chandler Jones 1/1 c/o Patriots in 20 days
    Very nice success from the Pats' defensive end and 2012 first round pick. He already has two sacks this season and is off to a pretty solid start. One of my favorite football successes this season so far.

Scott Diamond 1/1 c/o Twins in 16 days
    LOVE how this one came out. Great success from the Twins' rookie pitcher. He's had a really good first year and is a great signer. Love how big and bold his sig is on this photo. He also sent a pretty funny note, which I'll post as well.

Daniel Hernandez 1/1 c/o FC Dallas in 14 days
    Nice success from the MLS veteran defender. I remember watching him play with the Metrostars back in the early 2000's and he's always been super consistent. He's probably in his last season as a player and is being transitioned to a coach with Dallas.

David Ferreira 1/1 c/o FC Dallas in 13 days
    Great success from the FC Dallas midfielder. He's one of the top set-up men out there and usually leads his team in assists every year. In 2010, he was the named to the MLS Best XI and was the MVP of the league. Love his sig; it's so unique.

Blas Perez 1/1 c/o FC Dallas in 10 days
    Very nice success from the Dallas striker and member of the Panamanian National Team. He's one of the most popular players in Panama and was named to 2007 CONCACAF Gold Cup Best XI. He has 7 goals to lead FC Dallas in his first season. This card came out great and he also added his nickname.

Nick DeLeon 1/1 c/o DC United in 9 days
    Nice success from the rookie midfielder out of Louisville. He's having a very good rookie season with 5 goals in 22 games after being selected 7th overall in the 2012 MLS SuperDraft.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rindo03461's Items on eBay

My Minor League ones have stopped completely too- but I love the Chandler Jones... way cool!
    My tradelist…

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

My Minor League ones have stopped completely too- but I love the Chandler Jones... way cool!

Thanks man. Chandler is already looking like a beast. Guess it runs in the family.

Two returns to start the week:

Todd Dunivant 1/1 c/o LA Galaxy in 13 days
    Great success from one of the top defenders in the MLS today. He's a 3x MLS Cup Champion and was voted to the MLS Best XI last season. He also included a nice note.

Fedor Tyutin 1/1 c/o Blue Jackets in 335 days
    Awesome and unexpected success from the former NY Ranger and current Columbus Blue Jacket d-man. He's one of the better offensive defensemen around. This was the first registered success from him on SCN in over 2 years so it's definitely a pretty cool one.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just one return today, but I also have some recent pick-ups to share as well. Aside from the MLS card, all of these were either pulled from a pack or picked up for under $5. Also, I got another Kyle Hald Pro Debut 2012. So if anyone is working on minor leaguers and wants it, let me know. I'd be glad to move it.

Drew Moor 1/1 c/o Colorado Rapids in 11 days
    Nice success from the Colorado defender. He's one of the best shutdown defenders out there and last year, set the record for most consecutive games in MLS history by a field player, playing all 90 minutes of 68 consecutive games.

And here are my recent purchases

David Backes (50 of 50)
    This guy is one of the most underrated players in the NHL, in my opinion. He's the captain of the Blues and won silver with the US Team in the 2010 Winter Olympics. He puts up consistent numbers and can contribute in every aspect of the game.

Craig Smith
    Really glad to add this guy to my collection. He had an excellent rookie season that was largely overlooked because he plays for Nashville. He jumped right from college to the NHL and put up 14 goals and 22 assists. I can probably get him TTM next season, but this card was too nice to pass up, especially since the auto is on card.

Jeremy Kerley
    Now I'm not a big Jets fan, but I like this guy. I think he's the most explosive player on that offense and someone who they desperately need to get more touches because he's one of the only guys on the team with big-play ability.

Nick Kingham
    He's one of the Pirates prospects with the most potential and even though he struggled this past season with West Virginia, he showed lots of promise. His walks and Ks were great, he just struggled getting out of trouble and had a few blow-ups that really killed his numbers. Even if he doesn't make it, I like this card.

Rick MacLeish
    Awesome on-card auto from a Flyers' legend. I wasn't able to get him for my Parkhurst set, so this was the next best thing. Not a bad looking card for $5.

Rymer Liriano
    Awesome pick-up from the Padres' top prospect. I already snagged him TTM, but he's a beast so I'm definitely glad to add him again.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Two TTM successes today, as well as two more cheap pick-ups from the local hobby shop.

Chris Dickerson 1/1 c/o SWB Yankees in 112 days
    Thought this was a goner once he was called back up but to my surprise it came in today. Very excited to get this one back as I love the way he plays the game. One of my favorite Yankees to watch.

Eddie Gaven 1/1 c/o Columbus Crew in 9 days
    Great MLS success from the former MetroStar and current leading scorer for Columbus. He was the youngest player ever voted in to start the MLS All-Star Game and the youngest player in league history to be named to the MLS Best XI during his time with the Metros and he's one of the most consistent, underrated players in the league in my opinion.

And my recent purchases:

Carlos Gomez
    Big fan of the guy and I thought this card was just gorgeous. Love the patch/auto combos like this. The auto doesn't really pop because of the color and material (though it does look better in person), but it's still a nice looking card for $5.

Petr Prucha
    One of the few Rangers I've ever liked. He had a few really nice years for NY and is now in the KHL. Couldn't pass up a nice on-card hockey auto for cheap.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Three MLS returns today.

Dominic Oduro 1/1 c/o Chicago Fire in 16 days
    Great success from the striker from Ghana. He's having a bit of a down year after having 12 goals last season to this year's 6 but he's still one of the toughest guys to shut down out there. He's considered by many to be the fastest man in the entire MLS.

Austin Berry 1/1 c/o Chicago Fire in 15 days
    Nice success from the 2012 9th overall draft pick for the Fire. He's already recognized as one of the top center backs in the country and is known for his ability to score most of his goals off headers. He's definitely off to a strong start for Chicago.

Jeff Larentowicz 1/1 c/o Colorado Rapids in 14 days
    Awesome success from the Rapids' midfielder. He is described as one of the most consistent midfielders in Major League Soccer, adept at passing and possession while well above average in tackling, tracking and defensive cover. He was part of Colorado's MLS Cup team in 2010.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just one success today, and it had been out there awhile.

Matt Moulson 1/1 c/o Islanders in 383 days
    This was one of the first NHL requests I sent out last year. He swapped out my Victory card for an OPC and it came out great. This guy is honestly one of my favorites in the league and one of the most underrated scorers out there. He has played every game each of the last 3 seasons and improved his career highs in goals and assists in each one (30 G/18 A in 09-10, 31 G/22 A in 10-11, and 36 G/33 A in 11-12). Awesome addition to my ever-growing NHL collection.

SCF Rewards
    Country

After the long weekend, today's mail brought 5 successes.

Alexi Amarista 1/1 c/o Padres in 88 days
    Great success from San Diego's second baseman. He had a solid rookie season and I love the double play combo of him and Everth Cabrera for the Padres. Great addition to my Pro Debut set.

Alex Cobb 1/1 c/o Rays in 27 days
    Very nice success from the Rays' #5 starter. He had a very good first full season, going 11-9 with a 4.03 ERA and 100+ Ks. He should be a solid starter going forward for Tampa Bay.

Kei Kamara 1/1 c/o Sporting KC in 24 days
    Awesome success from the KC striker and one of the top scorers in the MLS. He has a career-high 11 goals this season and is leading his team, who is in first place.

Jon Busch 1/1 c/o San Jose Earthquakes in 13 days
    Nice success from the San Jose keeper. He had his best season in the MLS in 2008, when he won goalkeeper of the year honors with the Chicago Fire and was named to the MLS Best XI.

Dane Farwell
    Awesome success from the man behind Ghostface in the Scream movies. He gave the character all of his mannerisms and I seriously love how this came out. It looks awesome and the personalization is so cool.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Two more MLS successes in today.

Brian Ching 1/1 c/o Houston Dynamo in 26 days
    Nice success from one of the all-time leading scorers in the MLS and a member of the USMNT.

Sean Franklin 1/1 c/o LA Galaxy in 23 days
    Great success from a member of last year's MLS Cup team and the 2008 MLS Rookie of the Year.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Had one of my best mail days in awhile today with 5 really nice successes.

Mike Adams 1/1 c/o Rangers in 65 days
    Nice success from the Texas reliever. Over the past few years he's really established himself as one of the best middle relievers/set-up men in the game today.

Eric Weddle 2/2 c/o Chargers in 44 days
    Awesome success from my favorite defensive player in the NFL today. Really wasn't sure I was gonna get this back but I'm soooo glad I did. It's rare to get a success back from one of my favorite players on one of my favorite teams, especially since it's a guy that I really don't see too many returns from.

Vonta Leach 1/1 c/o Ravens in 36 days
    Great success from the Ravens' All-Pro fullback. He's opened running lanes and paved the way for two of the best running backs out there, Arian Foster and Ray Rice, and was an All-Pro each of the last two seasons.

Laurent Robinson 1/1 c/o Jaguars in 36 days
    Really nice success from the Jags' wide receiver. He had a breakout season last year with the Cowboys, scoring 11 TDs and receiving for 850+ yards. It's a shame he went to Jacksonville where wideouts seem to die these days.

Charlie Joiner 1/1 c/o work in 9 days
    Awesome success from the HOF wide receiver. As a big Chargers fan, I don't know what took me so long to send to him. I LOVE how this came out.

Page 49 of 96 FirstFirst ... 394647484950515259 ... LastLast