Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 62 of 96 FirstFirst ... 12525960616263646572 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

My first big day in awhile with 6 returns coming in including a HOFer and a ROY.

Ryan Suter 1/1 c/o Wild in 13 days
    Great success from one of the premier defensemen in the NHL today. Glad to see him still signing after signing his huge contract with Minnesota this offseason. Really like how this came out in red.

Damien Brunner 1/1 c/o Red Wings in 15 days
    Awesome return from the Detroit breakout star. He was one of the top players in the Swiss league and has 10 goals and 9 assists so far in his first NHL season. He also has some nifty moves in the shootout.

Wojtek Wolski 1/1 c/o Capitals in 45 days
    Nice success from the 2004 1st round pick. He's struggled in recent years but seems to be picking up his game this month for the Caps with 4 points in his last 4 games.

Kjell Samuelsson 1/1 c/o Adirondack Phantoms in 48 days
    Nice return from the longtime Flyers' d-man. He was one of their great shutdown defensemen and was an All-Star and won a Stanley Cup with the Pens. He's now an associate coach with their AHL team.

Yvan Cournoyer 1/1 c/o Canadiens Alumni in 48 days (w/$10 fee)
    Awesome return from the Habs great and HHOFer. Love his sig and love how it came out on this card. I don't mind paying a fee when a card comes out this nice.

Luke Kuechly 1/1 c/o home in 51 days
    Fantastic return from the 2012 9th overall pick and Defensive ROY. The 2012 rookies are seriously fantastic signers.

Also a couple of recent purchases:

Ryan O'Reilly
    Picked this up cheap. Big fan of this guy.

Steve Bernier
    Last night the Devils had one of their mystery puck nights run by the players' wives/girlfriends. For $20 you got a puck signed by a random current Devil and all money went toward Hurricane Sandy relief. This was the one I ended up with. Pretty pleased as I like Bernier a lot. One of the unsung heroes of this team.
    Last edited by Marshall658; 03-14-2013 at 04:52 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Man, no love huh? Gotta get more hockey people on this site haha. 2 more returns to close out the week.

Brenden Morrow 1/1 c/o home in 15 days
    Great success from the captain of the Dallas Stars. Always cool to get one of the 30 captains and a gold medal winner.

Jamie McGinn 1/1 c/o Avalanche in 57 days
    Nice success from the Colorado winger. Dude is super underrated in my opinion. He's usually good for a point every other game and is very steady on the penalty kill.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sportscardsseller69's Items on eBay

Nice Mariners and hockey stuff bro.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sweet Morrow and Mcginn! Always loved McGinn in San Jose, what a horrible trade!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks guys! That McGinn trade was definitely awful for you guys haha.

Four more successes to start off the week, including a few more from ST.

Darin Ruf 1/1 c/o Phillies ST in 33 days
    Awesome return from the Phils rookie. This guy was one of my all-time favorites during his time in Lakewood (Phillies Single A). In fact, myself and a friend used to be the unofficial Darin Ruf cheering section, Darin's Ruf Riders haha. He was always a nice guy during his short stint here so I'm glad to see him still signing and I'm really stoked to get his sig on his rookie card. It's not too often my favorites from the minors make it all the way to the bigs.

Charlie Furbush 1/1 c/o Mariners ST in 33 days
    Nice return from the M's pitcher. He was part of their six-man no-hitter last season and is my 4th success from that group along with catcher, Jesus Montero and the last out, Andre Ethier. Now I just need Millwood and League. Would be cool to finish it.

Cody McLeod 1/1 c/o Avalanche in 55 days
    Nice return from the Colorado winger. He's one of the longest tenured Avs' players and has been a solid contributor on the bottom 6 for years. He also has 120+ PIMs in every season he's been in the NHL.

Conor Casey 1/1 c/o Colorado Rapids in 172 days
    Great success from the now Philadelphia Union striker. Really surprised to get this one back after he switched teams this offseason. He's got a great scoring touch and was MLS Cup MVP in 2010 for Colorado and was named to the 2009 Best XI. He's also the all-time leading goal scorer for the Rapids.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very nice Ruf, I'll be sure to send to him now!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very nice Ruf, I'll be sure to send to him now!

Thanks. You definitely should, it's worth a shot.

Anyway, I just got back from another local signing. It was supposed to be Dainius Zubrus and Stefan Matteau, but the Devils sent Matteau back to his CHL team yesterday, so they replaced him with the newest Devil, Andrei Loktionov, which was pretty awesome as I'm already a huge fan of this kid. Anyway, I got an 8x10 done by each and they turned out great, talked to Zubs for a little bit about hockey in Lithuania (we're both Lithuanian) and about his gnarly playoff beard in the photo. Awesome guy.

Andrei Loktionov (love this shot)

Dainius Zubrus

My picture with the two of them

SCF Rewards
    Country

3 successes over the past few days:

Wade Miley 1/1 c/o D-Backs ST in 36 days
    Great return from one of the best young pitchers in the game. Really thought he should've won the ROY last year. This puts me at 50% this spring.

Thomas Greiss 1/1 c/o Sharks in 62 days
    Nice return from one of the better back-ups in the NHL today. He recorded his first career shutout this season.

Danny Pudi 1/1 c/o Community in 89 days
    One of my favorite successes. Community is one of my favorite shows on TV and Danny plays my favorite character, "Abed". Now if only I could get Donald Glover I'd be set.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice Spring Training returns!! I don't know much about hockey but you look like you get some great successes. Congrats

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice Spring Training returns!! I don't know much about hockey but you look like you get some great successes. Congrats

Thanks. I'm waiting for the baseball season to officially kick off so I can start sending out to some prospects again. It's been a slow month for me on the writing front but at least the hockey returns keep rolling in.

Two returns to start the week:

Avisail Garcia 1/1 c/o Tigers ST in 40 days
    AWESOME return from probably my biggest long shot of the spring. It didn't come out particularly great but I'm just glad to get it. This kid is gonna be a beast. He has a really nice sig, too. Now 16 for 30 this spring.

Mikhail Grigorenko 1/1 c/o Les Remparts de Québec in 102 days
    Thought this was long gone until the Sabres sent him back down. Awesome return from the 12th overall pick in the 2012 Draft. Love this picture of him with the RDS Cup (QMJHL Rookie of the Year) and Mike Bossy Trophy (QMJHL Best Prospect).
    Last edited by Marshall658; 03-25-2013 at 07:32 PM.

Page 62 of 96 FirstFirst ... 12525960616263646572 ... LastLast