Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 64 of 96 FirstFirst ... 14546162636465666774 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Would you be willing to do 50/50? PM me

SCF Rewards
    Country

Love how those Bowman's look. Nice stuff!

Thanks man, I love how they've been coming out as well.

Had a busy day yesterday with a TTM, a purchase, some pulls from packs, and a bit of IP graphing.

First, the TTM:
    Tony Twist 1/1 c/o home in 439 days
    Another awesome success for my Parkhurst Champions set. Tony was one of the most feared enforcers of his time and one of the great fighters. Brett Hull owes a lot of his success in St. Louis to this guy.

I bought 3 packs of Panini Elite Extra Editions at my hobby shop and ended up pulling two autos, both Tigers prospects.

Drew VerHagen #64/699

Will Clinard #11/25

Also picked this up for a few bucks:

Branden Kline Red Ink #33/99

And the IP stuff. All of this was kind of unexpected, but pretty awesome. I went to last night's Devils game and had an upgrade to a suite with some other season ticket holders. First thing when I walked in was I noticed a short line and heard someone say a UFC fighter was signed. As a big UFC fan I was pleased to see when I got closer that it was #3 ranked undefeated Middleweight, Chris "The All-American" Weidman who is set to face Anderson Silva in July. Pretty awesome.

Then we went up to the suite and during each period a former Devil stopped in to say hello and sign some autos and take photos. I had a few pucks (always do) and got them signed. First was former Devils' captain, Bruce Driver.

Next was Devils' legend, Ken Daneyko.

And lastly was former Devil, Jim Dowd. I didn't have any more pucks but he did have some signed postcards he was handing out so I snagged one of those.

All in all, a pretty awesome day for autographs for me across the board.

SCF Rewards
    Country

One return to close out the week and it's a pretty awesome hockey one.

Mike Green 1/1 c/o Capitals in 40 days
    The Caps have always been pretty good signers (outside of Ovechkin which is understandable) so I decided to take a longshot with their All-Star defenseman and it paid off with a signed 8x10. Really happy and totally surprised to see this back.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome Devils successes. Daneyko is a class act as well as Driver

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very cool Mike Green!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome Devils successes. Daneyko is a class act as well as Driver

Yeah. The Devils are AWFUL TTM but they're great in person and will almost always sign if asked. Daneyko is pretty much Mr. Devil in my eyes.

Thanks. Now the only Cap I pretty much haven't gotten TTM is Ovechkin haha. Doubt that'll ever happen though which is a shame because the dude is my favorite player in the whole league.

Anyway, I had 3 TTMs come in today to start the week:

Steve Cishek 1/1 c/o Marlins in 14 days
    Awesome success from the Miami closer. He has struggled a bit out of the gate this season but I'm sure he'll turn it around. Dude has such a nasty sinker.

JP Anderson 1/1 c/o Sarnia Sting in 118 days
    Nice return from the Sharks' prospect. He was signed as an undrafted FA in 2010 and has since set the all-time wins record in the OHL with 126 wins.

Nick Toon 1/1 c/o Saints in 223 days
    Great return from the Saints' 2012 4th round pick and son of former Jet, Al Toon. He was very good at Wisconsin and should get a chance in New Orleans this season after missing all of last year on IR.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just one in today but after a slow month of sending, I've been sending out a ton of baseball requests as of late. Finally starting to get my prospect cards out, too.

Jason Grilli 1/1 c/o Pirates in 16 days
    Great return from the Pittsburgh closer. He has been absolutely lights out so far in 2013.

SCF Rewards
    Country

1 TTM return today and some more IP graphing.

First the return:
    Kevin Gausman 1/1 c/o Bowie Baysox in 6 days
    Super fast return from the league's #37 overall prospect. Really surprised to get this back so fast and it came out awesome.

And now my IP stuff from graphing the Savannah Sand Gnats in Lakewood.

Brandon Nimmo 2/2
    Mets' #4 prospect. Dude is super nice. Was signing for everyone and signing everything put in front of him. Had a great game, too (4-for-4).

Kevin Plawecki 1/1
    Mets' #17 prospect. He's been mashing so far this season and hit a bomb tonight and had 4 RBIs.

Phillip Evans 1/1
    Mets' #19 prospect.

Logan Taylor 1/1
    Another nice guy. Big dude as well. He was charting so I got to chat him up a bit, which is always cool.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Love the Gausman! And looks like you made out with a great haul of top prospects! Congrats

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 97S281_27's Items on eBay

Awesome return w/the Kevin Gausman. I really enjoyed watching him play at LSU and hope he has a great career in the majors.

Page 64 of 96 FirstFirst ... 14546162636465666774 ... LastLast