Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just so everyone knows I want one of these or the Schillings but don't have the cash. I would gladly trade LOTS of value in autos for one of these, so if someone has one for trade (I have already PMed a bunch of people) or if you want to buy one in exchange for all my autos, please let me know! I have many HOFers like Sandberg, Doerr, Yogi Berra, etc etc etc that I would trade.

Erik

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See csduncan69's Items on eBay

Got the two I ordered today. The Hank Aaron has one small spot on the bottom of the ball. The Curt Schilling ball has a few very light spots that are hard to see. Pretty happy with the way mine came out.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thesorias3's Items on eBay

Also got my Schilling and Ortiz today. Schilling was a little more discolored but you have to look close to see the spots. Ortiz was pretty much clean except for a small brown spot on a panel. Both say Imperfect on the COA.

Next target may be the Kevin Millar ball ($19.99) or the Kershaw ball

SCF Rewards
    Country

i have an extra aaron imperfect ball for trade. the coa doesn't say imperfect. i'll send you pics if interested. i'm looking for signed baseballs of hof'ers. johnny bench, ernie banks, frank robinson, etc...

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm interested in a trade but I don't have any HOF baseballs. I have hundreds of autos as above but just not a lot of HOF balls.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (178)
    Country
    See voltron_22's Items on eBay

Mine came in the other day and im pretty happy...a few spots around the ball but no fading on the auto :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Went to get one and they are OUT!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789