Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 84855565758

SCF Rewards
    Country

I dont know what Lebron was thinking, I agree he looked lost. He would basically take himself out of the game. I'm sure Heat fans now know what the Cavs fans were saying all along, James just doesn't handle the pressure. His post game comments last night were really immature, and shows that he still needs to grow up and get over this whole "King James" persona that he is made out to be.

I agree with your post.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See freeman12406's Items on eBay

Living in texas, i have seen a large number of "new" Mavs fans personally. People even calling Dirk "Dirt". Now that is the epitomy of a bandwagon fan.

Yeah that's upsetting, I'm a lifelong Mavs fan from the time I was a kid and got into Basketball. I was born and raised in Dallas but that's what happens when a team reaches a certain level of success, people who aren't fans become fans. My fiancee is a Spurs fan, her and her family have been Spurs fans for their whole lives but it's the thing that drives me the most crazy about Spurs fans is they are full of band wagon fans. Fans who have no idea about their history pre-1999.

Also everyone, Lebron was right when he told us that they wouldn't win "Not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6...."

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah that's upsetting, I'm a lifelong Mavs fan from the time I was a kid and got into Basketball. I was born and raised in Dallas but that's what happens when a team reaches a certain level of success, people who aren't fans become fans. My fiancee is a Spurs fan, her and her family have been Spurs fans for their whole lives but it's the thing that drives me the most crazy about Spurs fans is they are full of band wagon fans. Fans who have no idea about their history pre-1999.

Also everyone, Lebron was right when he told us that they wouldn't win "Not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6...."

living in Dallas, i am sure you have similar experiences with Cowboys "fans". I know some people that claim to be life long fans, yet fail to answer simple questions about their beloved "team".

SCF Rewards
    Country

living in Dallas, i am sure you have similar experiences with Cowboys "fans". I know some people that claim to be life long fans, yet fail to answer simple questions about their beloved "team".

I've seen a big decrease in Cowboys fans. Everyone seems to hate the Cowboys now. Back in the 90's, everyone loved the Cowboys (because they were winning), now that they aren't, the fake Cowboy fans are gone.

I'll eat crow about Dirk. I've always been "iffy" on him. Yeah, he always had the stats, but was never the player to lead a team to a championship. He proved me wrong this year. He came out hungry for that championship. Dirk, Kidd, and Terry wanted it bad, and the supporting cast played their roles and got it done. Even if you are a Heat fan, you have to be happy that Dirk and Kidd finally got their championship they deserve.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

I think we'll be saying, "Nice job Dwayne Wade, and congrats on putting the team on your back again and winning Finals MVP. Mr. James was, once again, nowhere to be found and yet you still got it done. LeBron, you sir are still a disgrace to humanity. Even your girlfriend likes Rashard Lewis better. Please go play basketball in Europe, and let us never hear from your sorry behind again."

Or we could always go with simply, "lol haterz" which seems to always be a great argument in your case.

Not quite.

SCF Rewards
    Country

So I missed the first sentence...had most of it right.

Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ... 84855565758