Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: is payton and malone crazy

is payton and malone crazy

is payton crazy too cut half his salary to be with la? he wants a ring. so guess not.

malone dumb? taking 1.5 mil instead of 20 mil?

Both of these guys have all the money they need, at least I would hope so since they have been getting "paid" th big bucks for so long. Their days are numbered in the league since they are getting older and they both want a ring. It all looked fine and dandy until Kobe proved that he is just like any other pro athlete, or big star, think they are always above the law. Of course I can't stereotype all athletes in the same mold. Never the less, if Kobe does not come out of this clean the lakers may not have a championship in the bag, Karl and Gary could have made huge mistakes.

no not dumb...they both got TONS of money prolly more than they can spend..malone just wants a ring and im sure payton does too

going to la presented the best chance to get a ring and they both want it . this will prolly be malones last year he desrves to get a ring

LA = ring (even without kobe, in my opinion)

lakers aren't gettin a ring this year....well I sure hope not

They aren't crazy, but they are crazy rich. So I don't think the pay cut really matters, unless your Mike Tyson.
    Last edited by Phxsuns0331; 08-06-2003 at 04:43 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast