Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Need Help--Jeff Gordon Diecast Info

Hey guys,
    I have a Jeff Gordon, I believe it is the 1999 Pepsi Monte Carlo Version of the diecast but it is gold. I have not seen any gold of this variation and was wondering if anyone knows about it. Thanks.

Last edited by AutoCentral; 06-18-2011 at 02:38 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

If picture doesn't work here is link:

http://s947.photobucket.com/albums/a...2.jpg&newest=1

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Anyone

SCF Rewards
    Country

Your link doesn't work.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Just type on to google. Autocentral photobucket. I have no clue why it is not working.

Here is the link. I think I figured out exactly what I have. I have a Race Fans 2000 Jeff Gordon Pepsi Diecast 24k Gold Limited Edition only to 2000.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See biggums7's Items on eBay

that looks like the 2000 pepsi gold car qvc sold back then

think they were like $140 a car like they were b4 they stopped airing the show, which sucks, thats a really nice looking car

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

that looks like the 2000 pepsi gold car qvc sold back then

think they were like $140 a car like they were b4 they stopped airing the show, which sucks, thats a really nice looking car

Yea, I've had it for a while. I think I might sell it, only seen one like it on ebay for like $180. Love the car but not that big in NASCAR. Saving up for a road bike so could use the cash. I thought I had a nice die-cast but didn't realize it sold for that much.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tristanwolf's Items on eBay

ask tyrant he knows everything bout jg stuff

SCF Rewards
    Country

If it is a Race Fans diecast, then it more than likely was from QVC. I think the hood opens but not the trunk. They usually come in color chrome, and other plated materials. Can get them on ebay for 30-40 bucks for some of the regular ones, not sure what that one goes for. QVC and even catalogues over price them big time. I bought a 2001 Dale Sr Oreo car from the Bradford Exchange, payed $120 for it, and the nothing opened on it. I was POed to say the least.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

If it is a Race Fans diecast, then it more than likely was from QVC. I think the hood opens but not the trunk. They usually come in color chrome, and other plated materials. Can get them on ebay for 30-40 bucks for some of the regular ones, not sure what that one goes for. QVC and even catalogues over price them big time. I bought a 2001 Dale Sr Oreo car from the Bradford Exchange, payed $120 for it, and the nothing opened on it. I was POed to say the least.

Yes I found out what it was. I got it for free because I have a family member who works at Pepsi. These are pretty rare.