Thread: how far can the warriors go?

Thumbs up how far can the warriors go?

can the warriors gete to the playoffs without gilbert? the warriors have a rookie POINT GUARD out of the second round and a rookie defensive man.= out of the first round. i personally think the warriors should have got a point guard in the first round. Only the warriors expreience can help them score abnd play D. jason and murphy are 3 year pros and jamison has to step it up as a leader. and we need some bench help. i dont think the wariors will even win 25. they need to rebuild and sign some freee agents but jamison, fortson and mils are overpaid. forston and mills already eat 7million each and jamison is 10+ million. warriors will suffer and miss the playoffs.

no they wont go anywhere they wont make the playoffs. the owners are cheap they wont spend any money to help them and get some good players

jon- the warriors are over the cap, they couldnt resign arenas if they wanted to avoid the luxury tax
    i think they could have made it if they kept arenas, but Houston or Seattle, now that they have a good PF in Collison, along with Phoenix will battle for the bottom two sports in the west... one of them being the spot vacated by Utah

yeh jon warriors already spent all their money on dampier,foyle, fortson and mills and jamison.

damp is like 7 mil sme with forston and mills and jamison is already like 15 million because the warriors gave him a max contract

In short answer = NO

First, they play in the West. a 41-41 record won't even get you 8th spot for the playoffs. That same record gets you 6th-8th place in the East

second...Arenas was their best, or one of their best players. Now, he's gone. And they aren't adding anyone to replace the caliber of his play

But, the most important factor is that they play in the West,

where Lakers, Spurs, Kings, Mavs, Suns, Blazers, Rockets, and even Supersonics are much much better