Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

SCF Rewards
    Country

which 2 should I keep?

Keep Rice and Colston or Bowe for sure.

I would lean towards Colston personally because he is pretty consistent. Bowe's season came out of nowhere and was really just a great 8 game stretch.
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

Colston is a 1000 yrd guy every yr, and has a much better QB

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

BANNED

Country

Rice and colston

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins
    See joelradford's Items on eBay

Hey guys. How are ya'll doin? Thought I'd run by this to you guys. I got some team lots from all 32 teams available, or singles if need be I'd be trying to get rid of...rather cheap to you guys for College funds. Check my list or something and let me know.

I saw the post. Not sure which Dolphins I would need without checking each one. Also, I don't know who I am trading with in August. I might be interested in each of those team lots.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dolphins Collection: 4550+ Total Cards (1400+ AU & GU)
    Derek Hagan Collection: 440 Cards
    <------Click on View My Inventory to take a look.

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

The drawback on Colston though is they have a bunch of WR on the saints, Bowe is a legit #1 WR.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The drawback on Colston though is they have a bunch of WR on the saints, Bowe is a legit #1 WR.

Colston is a legit #1 none of those other guys have even sniffed a 1000 yards on the saints. All those other guys are complimentary WRs nothing more

Plus if anything the Chiefs now have a bunch of guys also with Breston, Baldwin, and a healthy McCluster and the maturation of Moeaki

Bowe essentially had a TD explosion in a 7 or 8 game stretch last year. I don't mean to sound like I am hating on Bowe I do think he is ok, but Colston has been pretty consistent since his rookie year and hapens to be in a much better offense. I also don't think there is anyway Bowe scores 15 TDs again this year.

Colston has had a 1000 yrd in 4 out of 5 years (the one yr he didnt he missed 5 games and played hurt in many others and still had close 800 yards) His TD's for those years were 8, 11, 5(hurt yr), 9, and 7

I can not stress enough that you should also factor the guy with the more reliable QB play when making this decision.

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Colston is a legit #1 none of those other guys have even sniffed a 1000 yards on the saints. All those other guys are complimentary WRs nothing more

Plus if anything the Chiefs now have a bunch of guys also with Breston, Baldwin, and a healthy McCluster and the maturation of Moeaki

Bowe essentially had a TD explosion in a 7 or 8 game stretch last year. I don't mean to sound like I am hating on Bowe I do think he is ok, but Colston has been pretty consistent since his rookie year and hapens to be in a much better offense. I also don't think there is anyway Bowe scores 15 TDs again this year.

Colston has had a 1000 yrd in 4 out of 5 years (the one yr he didnt he missed 5 games and played hurt in many others and still had close 800 yards) His TD's for those years were 8, 11, 5(hurt yr), 9, and 7

I can not stress enough that you should also factor the guy with the more reliable QB play when making this decision.

I just think bowe is gonna have a monster year again. Like you said saints has the better QB, but Brees is so good at spreading the ball around. They have colston,henderson,moore, and graham. Bowe is the goto guy in KC.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Dgrissam3's Items on eBay

I saw the post. Not sure which Dolphins I would need without checking each one. Also, I don't know who I am trading with in August. I might be interested in each of those team lots.

I'd appreciate it. I got team lots of all teams, and a lot of them are decent sized with good rookies and cards. As for your fantasy...I love Bowe compared to Colston. But...here is what you have to look at.

KC WR- Bowe, Breaston, Baldwin. TE- Moakei
    Saints- WR Colston, Moore, Meachem TE- Graham...then add in Darren Sproles

Bowe is a true number one. Here is my latest FF league

QB- Matt RYan
    WR- Andre Johnson, Dwayne Bowe, Chad Ocho
    TE- Vernon DAvis
    RB- Blount, Mcfadden
    W/R- Mike THomas of Jags (who is a number 1)
    BN- Ryan Williams, Brandon Jacobs, Joe Flacco, Zach Miller, Meachem
    K- Matt Bryant

SOLID

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910