Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

You rtart with a whole 100 more more credits when joining through me!

BANNED

Country

in.....now pm me how the hell this works!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

PM sent, am now up to 7 Refs

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Still a great site, Im in the bidding to try to win a Cole Hamels autographed baseball!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

8 refs now. Some new cards on there include autographs from Josh Johnson, Alexei Ramirez, andRussel Martin. Also memorabilia of Hank Aaron and Dan Marino!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See duwal's Items on eBay

I've already won a Topps Gypsy Queen Brian Wilson card, a Maurice Jones Drew 2006 Flair rookie jersey card and that was only half the points that I earned for originally signing up. Pretty cool site, there is also lots of non-sport related stuff to get to for other collectors like coins, stamps, dolls, etc..

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I've already won a Topps Gypsy Queen Brian Wilson card, a Maurice Jones Drew 2006 Flair rookie jersey card and that was only half the points that I earned for originally signing up. Pretty cool site, there is also lots of non-sport related stuff to get to for other collectors like coins, stamps, dolls, etc..

Glad someones enjoying it, your pretty active on there to! lol thanks for putting up the benchwarmer to bid on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12