Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

08/01 Cards in the mail

I got two packages in the mail today. I enjoy anticipating them and finding them in our mailbox. I bought these cards off ebay.
    Here they are:

1st package - 00-01 T. Chrome RCs - J. Collier, Chris Mihm (working on set - if you have any please let me know)

2nd package - 02-03 Topps Chrome
    Refractor - Nene Hilario RC (paid $2.57)
    White border refractors - J. Hawkins ($1.99) and C. Boozer (about $7.00 I think)
    I'm also collecting these so if you want to trade any just let me know.

Good luck collecting to all

SCF Rewards
    See petermarano's Items on eBay

Those were some nice cheap pick ups I think boozers cards are going to rise and topps chrome refractor is a good one to have ;)

SCF Rewards
    Country

good buys

SCF Rewards

I actually like Hilario a lot. Denver is much improved this year, and his play should reflect that...a good card to have...

SCF Rewards
    Country

I like Hilario a lot. Several people have asked me for his cards. I traded his SP Authentic RC and Finest RC for some cards I needed. I just bought another SP Authentic RC off ebay.
    There is an article about him in this month's SLAM - it's quite interesting. He doesn't get much attention because he's in Denver (time difference, small market, losing team) but he has a lot of potential.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rshann's Items on eBay

Originally posted by wrafman
    I like Hilario a lot. Several people have asked me for his cards. I traded his SP Authentic RC and Finest RC for some cards I needed. I just bought another SP Authentic RC off ebay.
    There is an article about him in this month's SLAM - it's quite interesting. He doesn't get much attention because he's in Denver (time difference, small market, losing team) but he has a lot of potential.

He'll get some attention this year playing along side of 'Melo and Andre Miller. The kid has alot of potential.

eddycurryfan2
    Did everyone give up on nikoloz?

Skita will be a player.... Hes bulked up to 240 pounds this offseason and is making the transition from SF to PF to make way for Melo.... He'll see more time there, anyway(with Howard, Harvey, Anderson, and every other PF Denver had last year gone).... Skita came into the league last year with the longest learning curve, arguably, in the history of the league.... International player, and the age of an American High School Senior.... Combine those 2 and the growing pains and difficulties that come with them, and you couldnt have expected Nickoloz to do well in his rookie year.... He's 7'1" 240, hes got great perimeter skills, HE CAN DUNK FROM THE FREE THROW LINE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! The kid has a future in the NBA.... No one should have already given up on him....

SCF Rewards
    See blackhawk7814's Items on eBay

Originally posted by bootydaddy
    I actually like Hilario a lot. Denver is much improved this year, and his play should reflect that...a good card to have...

they have alot they be like my team sucked got one good player (tim duncan) for them anthony then had some one to guide them they could be a contender