Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Interested in buying GU/auto lots

I'm interested in buying lots of GU/auto cards. I'll be looking mainly for good deals (BV x Asking price), without losing sight of player/card quality as well.
    Here are some of the terms for the deal:

1) Basketball only lots are fine, but I encourage mixed sports lots offers(basketball, football, soccer, hockey, baseball, tennis, golf(maybe) and even non-sports memorabilia cards). Also, players in my signature will always be a plus!

2)Payment will me made through Paypal creditcard only. No exceptions!

3)All deals will be posted through the Trade Manager. Payment will only be sent after trade is posted and confirmed upon by both sides. Feedback will only be left after cards are received. No exceptions to this term, either.

4)Please offer only nm-mint cards!

5) Please either list here or PM me (preferred!) all cards you want to sell with their BV's and respective asking prices for sale individually and as a lot. I will not honor requests to search people's websites or tradelists, let alone make offers on their lots without having an asking price first.

Thanks to all for reading, and be sure that once the deal is confirmed I'm a very fast payer. Any questions, please do feel free to PM me!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See johngm5's Items on eBay

Take a look at my sites. I can do nice lots for about 1/3 - 40% of BV. HAVe THOUSANDS of GU and auto.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Los Angeles Dodgers Anaheim Angels Los Angeles Lakers
    See desertdogg2006's Items on eBay

what percent of book are you paying. lmk thanks. larry
    collecting rookies auto game used of hall of famer or retired players all sports.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks guys, but I got a great deal elsewhere, so for now I won't be buying anything else.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

yeah, what's your ballpark on paying?