Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See smiley92271's Items on eBay

Talking Thought you guys might like to share in my joy!

I thought you guys might want to share in my fortune. Not to long ago, I bought a box of 2000 Fleer Greats of the Game football of of Yahoo for $20.00 plus $6.00 shipping. I pulled a Mean Joe Green auto and I pulled out this gem. A Tom Landry Cowboys Clippings SP that has a piece of his game worn fedora. It books upwards of $400.00. I don't know if this makes it more special, but my card also has a two colored piece of his fedora. Pretty good return on my investment, I think! I left a picture for you guys since BGray and Iggy helped me figure out how to do it!
    Have any of you other guys got a great pull like this?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

WOW, now that's what I call a game worn! Nice pull... I bet you'd have no prob selling that!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow JP that is sweet! I say that as a long time Cowboy fan that thinks Landry is one of the greatest coaches ever! Definitely Cool!

My best pull was probably when I bought 1 pack of SP Authentic Basektball and got a Steve Francis Rookie FX card. I liked the card quite a bit but I enjoyed the $600 I got for it on ebay even more! ;)

BGray

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See smiley92271's Items on eBay

I was thinking about putting it up on Ebay, do you think that I would get much for it? I know most cards sell for way under what they book at.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitcwolf's Items on eBay

i would try to sell it on here and other sites like it first......then go to ebay as a last resort

SCF Rewards

Nice card, Definitely one I wouldn't mind considering the Cowboys are my favorite team (Keep the heckling to a minimum) and Landry my favorite coach. Haven't followed football in a long time though, got more into hockey cards which is to bad as they just don't carry the same bv power that the other three main sports do.

See cfa10123's Items on eBay

I once pulled a Carl Erskine autographed game used jersey from a box of 2001 UD Legends of NY. The last pack I opened, I pulled a Roger Maris game used bat /60 worth $120. Together the pulls were worth $160.00. Not bad for $40 on the box! :)

Nice Landry pull! Congrats.

Tim

SCF Rewards

I think the best return I had was buying a 3 pack bargain package from 7/11. The ones that have 3 packs of an various older products they sell for 5.99 canadian. I pulled a 98/99 QUad diamond Steve Yzerman, Booked at 200.00 that was the greatest return for cost I had.

See cfa10123's Items on eBay

That card is not only cool, but it is a piece of history!

Tim

SCF Rewards

JP... very cool! now cash it in for money before it becomes worthless.

I thought my Dwight Goodens, Darryl Strawberrys, and Jose Cansecos, and Ruben Sierras would be really valuable some day.

Now, they're just taking up space.

lolol (in a painful way)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast