Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See brittanyhoney123's Items on eBay

Unfortunately I will not be handing out any base cards through the contest. Thank you for your willingness to send a donation. I greatly appreciate it. I hope you enjoy the contest.

I will be contacting Topps to see if they could donate a box for the contest.

Alright thanks

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Tennessee Titans Nashville Predators Memphis Grizzlies
    See danielsteinmann11's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

I am game can't wait for a great contest. Daniel

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

I am game can't wait for a great contest. Daniel

Always enjoy more people for the contest. Make sure you know it is a year long contest.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See paragon11's Items on eBay

Great idea and I'm going to try and keep up with it for a year.

Terry

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Great idea and I'm going to try and keep up with it for a year.

Terry

Thanks, if you skip a month you don't lose any more points than you would of won that month.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Lets hope they start announcing matches for SummerSlam this Monday.

Blog Entries
    Country
    See SingleDaddyof2's Items on eBay

Donations to member-run contests...a can of worms best not opened

..Thanking these people for donations to the contest.
    Karter90...:

Although donations of prizes by contestants to member-run contests can be perceived as generous and altruistic, other contestants may view prize donations as a way to curry favor with the contest organizer (aka "bribe"). If a "prize donor" were to win a big prize, you can be sure me, other SCF staff and the contest organizer would get PMs saying "FIX!!". It's somewhat akin to organizations/companies that donate to politicians and then expect favorable legislation. Nobody wants that in SCF's member-run contests. Therefore in the interest of all concerned, prize "donations" will not be allowed for this contest nor future member-run contests. I will bring this up with the SCF staff for their input and to see if they agree.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See brittanyhoney123's Items on eBay

Although donations of prizes by contestants to member-run contests can be perceived as generous and altruistic, other contestants may view prize donations as a way to curry favor with the contest organizer (aka "bribe"). If a "prize donor" were to win a big prize, you can be sure me, other SCF staff and the contest organizer would get PMs saying "FIX!!". It's somewhat akin to organizations/companies that donate to politicians and then expect favorable legislation. Nobody wants that in SCF's member-run contests. Therefore in the interest of all concerned, prize "donations" will not be allowed for this contest nor future member-run contests. I will bring this up with the SCF staff for their input and to see if they agree.

Not sure I follow on how anybody can cry fix on this.....as regardless if a "donor" would win or not has to do with the right guess's, and those could be clearly seen on a month to month by each ppv thread.....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See holyporcupine's Items on eBay

not sure i follow on how anybody can cry fix on this.....as regardless if a "donor" would win or not has to do with the right guess's, and those could be clearly seen on a month to month by each ppv thread.....

+1

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Note: I will no longer be allowed to accept donations per SCF Contest Rules. I have added this to the rule page as well.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast