Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just got this today TTM Signed

Fernando Valenzuela Signed 81 W.S. Program and a nice addition to my collection.
    Last edited by Cowboysfan2010; 07-14-2011 at 06:03 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harley476's Items on eBay

Sweet sig!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Real nice piece. Congrats.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's nice. I would send to Ron Cey next he was the WS co-MVP that year (there were 3 MVP's) and he is an excellent signer.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That's nice. I would send to Ron Cey next he was the WS co-MVP that year (there were 3 MVP's) and he is an excellent signer.

I was thinking about that as a matter of fact. I wanted ron cey, steve yeager and pedro guerrero as all three were the co-mvp's that year

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lizard-jd's Items on eBay

I was thinking about that as a matter of fact. I wanted ron cey, steve yeager and pedro guerrero as all three were the co-mvp's that year

That would be sweet except I have never seen a Pedro Guerrero TTM. I read he was in jail for a while...

SCF Rewards
    Country

That would be sweet except I have never seen a Pedro Guerrero TTM. I read he was in jail for a while...

I just read that his IQ was really low and the only time he signs is IP. But who knows it could all be just crap spread around, we will see

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale