Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Sanintarious - Rene Bourque

Please give a rousing SCF ovation to the newest Hockey Super Collector, Sanintarious! Cody has an amazing Rene Bourque collection, almost certainly the very best one out there! Check out the list and the incredible top ten photos of an amazing collection that is getting stronger almost every day!

Sanintarious has requested to apply for the Supercollector program on 2011-05-28

SCF UserID: Sanintarious
    Sport: 2
    Player name: Rene Bourque
    Grand total unique cards: 250
    Grand total unique rookies cards: 17
    Grand total unique Autograph cards: 40
    Grand total unique G/U cards: 70
    Grand total unique base cards: 34

Grand total unique Inserts cards: 8
    Grand total unique 1/1 cards: 10
    Grand total unique oddballs cards: 8
    Grand total unique Misc. cards: 0

List of cards: https://www.sportscardforum.com/scf/i...t/name/view/3/

-Custom Winter Classic Mcfarlane
    -Game Worn Flames White Playoff Jersey
    -Game Worn Flame Gloves
    -Replica Red Jersey
    -2 Signed 8x10\'s

Link to photos: http://s1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb335/sanintarious/

Why supercollector: Well at this point in time I believe I have the most complete Rene Bourque collection out there. Or at least that I have seen. I take great pride in how complete I have gotten my collection in a little less then a year. I feel that people have now become aware that I am the biggest Rene Bourque collector as I have had lots of people suggest my name to others who pull Rene Bourque cards to get in touch with me. I feel with the various cards I own, some game used items, and the some through the mail autographs, and the custom painted Rene Bourque heritage classic figure, that I have the biggest variety to my collection and it will continue to grow over time and become something that I feel others will find very exciting to see and hear about. Becoming a supercollector is a part of my goal, and I hope others would agree that my Rene Bourque collection is worthy of being considered :)

Why collecting: I started collecting Rene Bourque as I am a diehard Flames fan and I believe Rene Bourque will be the next great Flame, taking over for Iginla as he reaches the end of his career. I love the way he plays and gives the fans something to cheer loud and proud about. Once he came over to Calgary in 08/09 he was a breath of fresh air on the team. The way he celebrated after goals with the fist pumps really got the fans going and it showed that he really loved playing for Calgary. The first year he came to Calgary not too many people knew a lot about him, but when he scored 21 goals in 58 games he become an instant crowd favorite.

Every year I travel from Winnipeg to Calgary to see him and the Flames play a game or 2. Since he has come to Calgary I have been lucky enough to see him score his second career hat trick( in edmonton, while I wore my Rene Bourque jersey proudly!) and also at the Heritage Classic I was lucky enough to see him have a 2 goal venture. He has always been great with the fans, and as a Bourque collector it is very much appreciated. Last fall right before training camp I sent him a few things to sign in the mail and not even 2 weeks later I got the items back. He is great with the fans and loves the game and plays hard night in and night out. This is why I choose to collect him, because not only is he my favorite player, but he is great with his fans and shows his appreciation on the ice and of the ice.
    ----------------------------------------
    -----------------------------------------
    Collection Stats:
    Total: 250/366 = 68.3%
    Total minus 1/1s: 86.6%
    RCs: 17/17 = 100%
    AU: 40/67 = 59.7%
    MEM: 70/87 = 80.5%

These figures above were what Cody had at the time of submission - by the time his approval was confirmed, look how much it jumped!

261 unique cards
    17/17 true rookies
    43 autograph cards
    76/97 memorabilia cards
    11 (/1’s) /92 = 11.95%
    250/ 288 (non /1’s)= 86.81%

-----------------------------------------------------------
    Here is the amazing Top Ten!

And the hall mark of any Super Collector of a player who debuted after 2005....

And here are some items that demonstrate quite clearly that this collection goes beyond just the cardboard!

Game-used gloves!

Signed Photo!

Custom McFarlane Figure

Game used 2008-09 jersey!

And now some words from Cody:
    I Would like to first start out by thanking all the mods and members of Sportscardforum for this huge honour! Without this site my collection would never be where it is today. I would like to give a huge shout out to Tim( TurcoCollector35)- he got me in to collecting hockey cards about one and a half years ago, and his turco collection inspired me to start my own player collection of my favourite player, Rene Bourque. He’s been extremely helpful in my task! Also would like to give shout outs to 56Parkies, WHEC716, Wildfan1833, Pheebs888, TysonX504, and many others that I may have missed! I will constantly be updating my want list and I can’t wait to work and deal with more members in the future!

Congratulations!
    Last edited by RGM81; 07-15-2011 at 12:51 PM.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gatesnapper's Items on eBay

wow! some real notables in there. real good numbers too, 11 1/1's!!!! that is insane!

i really like the contenders quad auto.

I imagine Calgary is an amazing place to watch a hockey game.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (22)
    Country
    See headsup's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Congrats, Cody! That new badge looks good on ya, and this was definitely well-deserved!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (23)
    Country
    See Sanintarious's Items on eBay

Thanks everyone! Also for anyone wondering, please see my want list listed in my signature! It's always up to date on my current want list! Cheers!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See TysonX504's Items on eBay

Congrats bud, you have a truely amazing collection and I thank you for the shout out.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See hossa18sens's Items on eBay

Amazing display. Congrats on the new badge.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    20 connexionhck
    Country

Amazing collection! Really like your 1/1 Black The Cup ;)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congrats Cody, you really deserved it! Glad to see a Backlund in there at #4

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Navy
    Dallas Stars Dallas Cowboys Florida Gators
    See Mrp08tl's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Congrats buddy!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (39)
    Country

AWESOME AWESOME COLLECTION!! Welcome to Super Collector Status!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast