Page 1 of 24 123411 ... LastLast

My NFL HOF & Future HOF Autograph Collection

Hey everyone. As you can tell, I have been working hard on collecting autographs of every player in the NFL Hall of Fame. While some do not have any certified autographs, I am trying to get every one that I can...or perhaps even PSA/DNA certified of those that do not have card autographs.

I have also been prospecting, so to speak. Thinking of players that might have a chance at making the NFL Hall of Fame. While some players are shoe-ins, there are many that are long shots, as well some that are on the bubble. I figured I would share my collection with everyone here as well as update with each new piece of mail I get, instead of seperate threads. So, please feel free to subscribe and watch as I get in new HOFers, as well as upgrades and future HOFers.

Here are all my current NFL HOF Autographs:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v3.../HOF/Football/

And all my potential future HOFer Autographs:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ture%20HOFers/

And figured I would share a few of my highlights:

Thanks for looking!
    Always looking for: Steelers, Penguins, OLD Pirates, & Football HOF Autos and RCs.

Hidden Content

HOF Autos I need: Hidden Content 287/295 Hidden Content

that Layne is frigging awesome!
    "If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything."

Nescit cedere

Hidden Content

great collection.. i collect hofers ttm
    I collect ttm/IP autos. Always willing to trade/sell cards to grow my autograph collection.
    I collect Jack Lambert, Too Tall Jones, Lebron James, Derek Jeter, Cal Ripken Jr., Ken Griffey Jr., Brett Favre, Michael Jordan, Hofers
    I'm the proud owner of REED Authentics

nice stuff
    Hidden Content
    -BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR JULY 2006 ISSUE#196+NOV 2008 ISSUE #220 i collect Ed Reed,Ravens,Baltimore Colts+ nice stuff
    Hidden Content

great looking stuff!

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

real nice man, just started a HOF collection myself, started out small but hopefully ill get to stuff like this!
    E-A-G-L-E-S... EAGLES!

Thanks everyone! I've got 4 cards incoming right now. 2 Possible Future HOFers, 1 Current new HOFer, and 1 current HOFer upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by TPotts View Post
    real nice man, just started a HOF collection myself, started out small but hopefully ill get to stuff like this!
    Yeah, looking good so far!! Keep it up. I started out with jersey cards, but finally just said heck with it and went to autographs.
    Always looking for: Steelers, Penguins, OLD Pirates, & Football HOF Autos and RCs.

Hidden Content

HOF Autos I need: Hidden Content 287/295 Hidden Content

Great stuff.. But that Marino is really nice
    Hidden Content Hidden Content <My Dan Marino PC & Stuff i have for trade.
    Always looking for DAN MARINO cards i dont have. Lets make some trades.

Over 869 Marino cards and counting.

great collection, that Bart Starr patch auto looks like a cheese slab as the jersey piece lol NICE!
    Hidden Content
    Who do I collect? Football: Ahman Green, Greg Jennings, Mike McCarthy
    Wrestling: Shawn Michaels (Have: 171/181 = 94.47% Complete) <---Official Cards Including 1/1's

Page 1 of 24 123411 ... LastLast