Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

Book: Beginners Guide to Online Card Trading

If you are new to Online trading, I have put together an e-Gulde that lays out some things to think about when getting started and being successful with online trading. It covers some basics in getting started, what to watch for and things to think about when trading. There is also a glossary of "lingo" that you will see on trading websites, whether it is on CnC or elsewhere.

The cost of the book is $2.95/USD and is currently available at Smashwords.com.

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/48426

I am hoping that this will be available in the near future for the Kindle, Apple iOS readers and the Nook.

Thanks for reading
    Scott

The message was approved by Rich and Roger

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

For SCF Members only, I am willing to provide you a copy of the book for 600cc.

SCF Rewards
    Country

hey.. I don't know where I'm supposed to post this but I'm having trouble getting images into My inventory. I figured out how to do it when SCF has an image in stock but I can not do it with card images from my computer. I selected the size requested. Should I go under the size?? and which would be smaller, a higher number of pixels or lower number??

IF I am in the wrong spot posting please let me know.

I have been collecting for awhile online...do you think the book would be helpful to me?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

my book is not specific to the SCF inventory manager, it is geared for people that are really just starting out.

As it relates to your question, this would be something that coolhandluke would be a better resource to answer as he has done a lot work in the inventory manager.

SCF Rewards
    Country

cool... I may grab it just to look at it this friday when I get paid.

Luke told me to post somewhere in the basketball or somewhere in a certain area but I can not figure out where he meant