Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

No divisions. Pacific is loaded with LAC/LAL/GSW/SAC

LOL yea for sure...You have tio pay double for that division.
    Last edited by cavsfan; 08-19-2011 at 07:44 AM. Reason: ?

BANNED

Country

Well it would be random so everyone would have a shot!

Country

I'm game for whatever!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See duthai88's Items on eBay

I say... since it's a few weeks away we do a high end one like Elite Black. That's out on 9/14 so we'd have about 3 weeks to gather interest and payments. I think the NT one didn't fill because perhaps some people couldn't swing $70 a card so sudden but if there was close to a month to plan for it then it would work.

Elite Black is going for $1500 presell on BO right now. Perhaps like I said before, 2 tier random teams. Shipping and paypal should add close to another $100 to the $1500 so....

$1600 divided by 15 slots = $106.67 for 2 teams in a high end which i personally think is a steal.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Raiders Oakland Raiders
    Instagram: My traders on Flickr

i can get pretty much any product as long as i have the serious people for it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I say... since it's a few weeks away we do a high end one like Elite Black. That's out on 9/14 so we'd have about 3 weeks to gather interest and payments. I think the NT one didn't fill because perhaps some people couldn't swing $70 a card so sudden but if there was close to a month to plan for it then it would work.

Elite Black is going for $1500 presell on BO right now. Perhaps like I said before, 2 tier random teams. Shipping and paypal should add close to another $100 to the $1500 so....

$1600 divided by 15 slots = $106.67 for 2 teams in a high end which i personally think is a steal.

I like this idea but would you just be able to pick your teams or would they be pulled for you? I think thats not a bad price you get all the base/inserts and gu/auto of your teams so its not like you walk away empty handed at least you get something you want pc wise. I guess the down fall would be if you only get a few base cards of the teams you pick.

SCF Rewards
    Country

would love to do a group break. how about we name all the teams and let people bid until we reach our goal? who ever is the last person is on the team when the goal is reached gets them.

SCF Rewards
    Country

would love to do a group break. how about we name all the teams and let people bid until we reach our goal? who ever is the last person is on the team when the goal is reached gets them.

Ehh not sure if that will work, You need to factor the box price and each individuals price per spot plus shipping and also bid war for a team, Probably not the best way...

SCF Rewards
    Country

how about we get the amount of people we need and put there name in a box and have a draft. who ever gets picked gets to pick there team?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've tried snake Draft and seemed to work fine and will most likely be the option i would use but would depend on the majority vote.

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast