Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Ok mr taxman why didn't you change the title of this post to white teens kill a black man? You wanted to make it known that blacks were accused of the attacks in wisc but you are trying to cover up the fact that whites are accused of killing a black man. You are starting to lose a lot of credibility over here.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

Transferred Feedback
    NSCF(1)
    Country

Just out of pure curiosity what does this have to do with Politics or Religion?

SCF Rewards
    Country

ya know.... veggie... as far as race goes it's not just one race.... it's every race. humans in general are cruel. i know that there has been a strand of posts on here that have been posted about race..... it's not whites, blacks, asians, hispanics, indian, korean, etc. ALL HUMANS ARE CRUEL BY NATURE.

Transferred Feedback
    NSCF(1)
    Country

ya know.... veggie... as far as race goes it's not just one race.... it's every race. humans in general are cruel. i know that there has been a strand of posts on here that have been posted about race..... it's not whites, blacks, asians, hispanics, indian, korean, etc. ALL HUMANS ARE CRUEL BY NATURE.

+1

P.S. I love your avatar card!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (73)
    Country
    See Nyfancam01's Items on eBay

stupid kid. I hope the worst for him.

SCF Rewards
    Country

thanks hilfiger...... it's FT or FS :) js

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Minnesota Vikings Utah Jazz
    See starburyfan662's Items on eBay

Death penalty should be you die exactly how you kill.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

+1

P.S. I love your avatar card!

+2, well said!

The one question I have.... There were reports from witnesses; why didn't they do anything?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

My point exactly. I'm trying to get taxman to see the same thing. He seems to highlight when blacks or muslims are accused of a crime but when whites or so called christians commit a crime he sweeps it under the rug. I agree that all races, religions, nationalities have done wrong to each other and if you are going to call out one group you need to call them all out.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast