Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

conservative author ann coulter joins gay conservative group

I couldn't make this stuff up even if I try.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/a...190310016.html
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

Am I the only one who thinks she's fake? That she's not a conservative at all, but is just doing it to make money. There's nothing genuine about her.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

I don't/can't listen to her on a regular basis, but don't really care for her. This is definitely an odd combo. I've never heard her opinions on homosexuality, but I would have guessed she was against it. I the surface of her joining this group one could say that I was wrong...

that said... I find this quote disturbing..

"I think all gays who were born gay are overwhelmingly conservative--maybe apolitical--and all those angry gays, causing trouble for everybody, I don't even think they were born gay, I just think they were angry at their fathers."

I guess she has the right to support whomever, but to insinuate non conservative gays aren't real gays and are angry is ridiculous and I guess follows suit with her typical venom spewing. The gays that she calls angry aren't angry for no reason. They are angry because people want to legislate that they aren't allowed some of the same rights as heterosexuals.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't/can't listen to her on a regular basis, but don't really care for her. This is definitely an odd combo. I've never heard her opinions on homosexuality, but I would have guessed she was against it. I the surface of her joining this group one could say that I was wrong...

that said... I find this quote disturbing..

I guess she has the right to support whomever, but to insinuate non conservative gays aren't real gays and are angry is ridiculous and I guess follows suit with her typical venom spewing. The gays that she calls angry aren't angry for no reason. They are angry because people want to legislate that they aren't allowed some of the same rights as heterosexuals.

Another prime example of conservative thinking at it's finest.

SCF Rewards
    Country

her way of claiming to know how to decipher a real gay and a fake gay my their political affiliations just goes to show you why I don't like her. Makes me not like her even more. That statement has to be the most idiotic statement. The fact that she seems okay with gays if they have similar views to her politically and not okay with them if they don't have her same political beliefs is a complete joke.

SCF Rewards
    Country

her way of claiming to know how to decipher a real gay and a fake gay my their political affiliations just goes to show you why I don't like her. Makes me not like her even more. That statement has to be the most idiotic statement. The fact that she seems okay with gays if they have similar views to her politically and not okay with them if they don't have her same political beliefs is a complete joke.

She kind or reminds me of how the republican party feels about herman cain as well as black people as a whole.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Last time I saw her on TV, she was having a hard time holding her own against Joy Behar of all people. She is nothing but a lot of hot air. Make your money, and shut up already!! LOL.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

She kind or reminds me of how the republican party feels about herman cain as well as black people as a whole.

I thought you didn't like Cain? And this statement is absolutely asinine. Shows some true intellect.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cain is for the fair tax so he can't be all bad. It would be awesome to get someone in office that backed a reform of the tax code in this country.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco Giants
    See sanfran22's Items on eBay

Cain is for the fair tax so he can't be all bad. It would be awesome to get someone in office that backed a reform of the tax code in this country.

He's also held a real job and righted businesses in his life. That wouldn't be half bad as well. But I venture to guess it's the same old Romney machine that we're gonna get. (who also has held a real job and righted businesses)

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast