Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3542434445
    Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

The moderators should do emails notices,I think a lot of people don't even know about the breaks/check that thread regularly..

I could not agree with you more with many people not even knowing breaks take place here. That falls on us.

I do pm notices but mainly for hockey gb's. Here what one of the members told me which relates to what your saying:

OTOH, if we are in a mood to gamble a bit, I wouldn't mind seeing a break with, say, 12 slots and the option of buying up to 3. Slots 5-8 get the short end of the stick, but breaks would be cheaper and more accessible - might be able to get some fresh faces in, especially if the breaks were announced in the general Hockey section?More work for Don, though, LOL.

@BearsFan99

A suggestion for notification is a thread to check where if there a new post you would get a notification via e-mail. I know that how I stay in touch with threads that might die for a while then get a reply by anyone. Just saying there are things that can be done. We just need more members like you to give us ideas and thoughts to make them better.

If your really passionate in making this happen or have some good ideas about anything I suggest to all members to make their thoughts be heard here:
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/foru...mp-Suggestions

DON

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

Just put an email out for some Pre-sell case prices on some baseball products.

2017 Topps Finest Baseball 12 Box Hobby Case
    2017 Topps Clearly Authentic Baseball 20 Box Case
    2017 Topps Inception Baseball Hobby 16 Box Case

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

Going to be putting up 2 Breaks this week,

2017 Topps Clearly Authentic Baseball 20 Box Break - 20 hits, $47.50 for 1 slot
    2017 Panini Certified Football - waiting for case price, will update later..

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3542434445