Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looking to pick up a Mantle ball. Do you think this mantle ball is real?

Right now i am looking at buying this Mantle baseball. Please let me know what your thoughts are on it and if you think it is real or not. I would like as much feed back as possible!

Thanks

Alex

SCF Rewards
    Country

The M's look off as well as the T's. have two authentic ones in my PB. help you compare. Plus the ball is pretty toned
    Hidden Content

I collect anything and everything Albert Pujols and am always looking to expand collection. Also looking for any signed baseball or jerseys.

BANNED

Country

I have a authentic Mantle ball signed by Mantle in front of my father. The ball has been in a box since 1998. It is For Sale if you would like to see it.

Transferred Feedback
    TCC (60)
    Country
    See 24lakersfranchise24's Items on eBay

Looks different to me, but could be authentic. No one can tell. I do have a UDA authentic one i can sell you pretty good price. UDA is the best you can get so you know 100% its real. LMK good price buddy!

Country

Looks legit to me

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looks pretty good