Willis McGahee All American Auto FT!!!

This is the Fourth McGahee auto I pulled in 3 Months(I must have a magnet with his cards). Anyways up for Trade is a Topps All American Willis McGahee auto Bv $50. Want a Auto of Same BV for it!!!

I would love to get a McGahee Auto from you I don't have any autos of that value this is what I have. Sage Hit Emerald Taylor Jacobs Auto, Sage Red Jacobs Auto, 02 Press Pass Je Gaffney Auto and Caldwell Auto and a Jacobs Topps Chrome Gold Refractor RC BV 20 I would trade them all for a McGahee Auto. They are all perfect condition and I only collect cards that are perfect condition Corners Sharp, borders clean, and surface nice.
    Let me know if you could do something.
    email is scottcr1976@msn.com
    thanks Clay

If this were 2 months ago, I'd do this trade since I'm actually in Gainesville, But now I already have autos of all of them! So I don't really need them anymore, the only Gator auto I'm still looking for a Rex Grossman!!! Sorry man

Well if you change your mind let me know...I need a McGahee bad.

what's the BV of your cheapest mcgahee auto? or all they all the all american one?

These are the Mcgahee's I have left because I already traded the Press Pass.

Topps Draft Picks Pen Pals Dual McGahee/Larry Johnson auto Bv $120

Upper Deck Pros Prospects McGahee Rc auto/w E.James Bv $80

Topps All American Willis McGahee auto BV $50

So Yea this is the cheapest one I have!!!

oh, I was hoping maybe you had a cheaper one. I'd like to trade for it, but didn't really want to trade a $50 auto