Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Deermanpa's Items on eBay

Bryce Harper has Left Harrisburg

I just wanted to let every one Know that Bryce Harper has left Harrisburg today and will be flying back to his home in Vegas

SCF Rewards
    Country

Did u drive him to the airport?

SCF Rewards
    Country

No lol I saw on his twitter that he was leaving I just wanted to let people know that he will not be there for the playoffs so it would be a waste if people came just to try to get his auto

SCF Rewards
    Country

I felt bad for him here in Akron.....was heckled relentlesly by the fans. He's a kid- give him time to be a stud or be a bust. I could understand in a few years but the jury is out on his playing career at the moment. If anything- all the talk is just fueling his fire to prove his doubters wrong. I wish him luck

SCF Rewards
    Country

I heard the fans in Akron were very hard on him he is still only 18 and not alot of people think of that. I have talked to Bryce alot and he is a cool guy once you get to know him I wish people would stop beign such a jerk to him I can't wait till he is a superstar in the MLB and he proves all those doubters wrong

SCF Rewards
    Country

he hasn't done anything to make people want to be mad at him.....he hasn't hit a game winning homer in the playoff or world series to send another team home- stuff like that. At this point the only reason you would be mad at him is jealousy. Sure- he has done some stupid things (the blown kiss) but again- he's young. I'm just hoping he stays grounded and doesn't get too big of a head.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yep he is still young he will get older and will become more mature