Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BANNED

Country
    See jp999's Items on eBay

Announcing box break times

Is this the dumbest thing ever?

I'll be home after supper around 7pm EST, I'll open a box of Dominion maybe at that time, or maybe a little later etc.

I'll be busting a case a week from Wednesday maybe if the courier gets here it should be around 9am EST.

Seriously. Nobody is waiting.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

I don't think announcing a box break on here is stupid. I enjoy watching other people pull nice cards. Some people enjoy the company and thougts of others when opening their boxes. They are just letting you know the time they get home from school or work so if you would like to watch you can, if not your loss.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dont see why this deserves a thread tbh ... and i think your in the minority, alot of people like watching live breaks - its the closest you can get to wax without busting it yourself ... and the buster likes the company and someone to share the moment with if they pull that Kobe Auto for eg .... and the guy is telling people when hes home

If you dont like it, or dont want to watch .. then dont !! some people do

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is this the dumbest thing ever?

I'll be home after supper around 7pm EST, I'll open a box of Dominion maybe at that time, or maybe a little later etc.

I'll be busting a case a week from Wednesday maybe if the courier gets here it should be around 9am EST.

Seriously. Nobody is waiting.

The only positive thing I took from this is that couriers got a shout out!! Being one myself, I smiled