Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 172 of 556 FirstFirst ... 72122162169170171172173174175182222272 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

SCF Rewards
    Country

Does anyone know if Eagles training camp is a good time to try and get players autographs? Are they good signers then? Are the practices open to the public?

Yea what the other guys said. practice is free and its all random autograph tickets for the tent of that position that day. But most of time you can get them as they are walking out they will sign for people. Also you just have to know where to go.

Also it depends on which field they are at. The after noon practices are sometimes better than the morning. Usually less people, practices are shorter bec sometimes 10/10/10 or special teams so some of the guys will sign.

Vick,Shady,D-Jack sign very rarely. But still can get some other quality guys. Jason Babin is cool, jason Avant, Brent Celek, usually the rookies are pretty cool. Some days are better than others. It can be a real crap shoot.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)
    Country
    See Brudsie9's Items on eBay

I've sent multiple things to Canada, including a few McFarlane bases and 8x10s from time to time. Never anything over that first class/13 ounce territory though. So long as you have the correct postage, there are no worries.

How much do you think to ship a puck back from Canada?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I heard somewhere that he's signing autographs in the Hall of Fame club at the game on 5/19.

Just curious where you heard that from? That's the first I've heard about it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

Not sure. If you go to Canada post, there is a spot where you can figure out the exchange rate and weight and go from there. I've swapped a couple times with people on here or hockeydb and scored some Canada to US Stamps. I'm pretty sure you can get them on ebay too. When I shipped the McFarlanes and 8x10s, it was pretty much the same amount of stamps for the return SASE that I would use to ship in the US, but those Stamps are 1.05 Canadian currency a pop.
    How much do you think to ship a puck back from Canada?

I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

My wife passed this one off to me, so I'm not to sure of the details. Someone she works with knows a guy whose wife has brain cancer. A horrible thing, obviously, and they are having a benefit at the NE Skate Zone this Saturday, at I believe 6pm. 15 bucks a pop get's you in the door, and the guy and his friends are playing the Flyers alumni in a scrimmage. There is supposedly a meet and greet/signing afterwards. Like I said, I'm not sure of the details, and have no idea who the alumni are, but we may be going. It's for a good cause and maybe somebody sweet will be there.

SCF Rewards
    Country

couple more added for 6-23 at valley forge

Jim palmer $35
    terry harmon tba
    cole hamels $99-130

SCF Rewards
    Country

couple more added for 6-23 at valley forge

Jim palmer $35
    terry harmon tba
    cole hamels $99-130

cole Hamels has been removed from the show for the time being i guess. isn't on there anymore.

SCF Rewards
    Country

thats crazy. it was there this morning.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)
    Country
    See Brudsie9's Items on eBay

thats crazy. it was there this morning.

I saw it also. They also tweeted they are doing a signing with Victorino but there is nothing on the site

SCF Rewards
    Country

I saw it also. They also tweeted they are doing a signing with Victorino but there is nothing on the site

Yea i saw it earlier in the week and went back to see if they updated with anymore guys and was taken off.

As for the Victorino, it is a private and they just announced it so might take some time.

here is the link, as you see Hamels isn't on there anymore.

http://www.mab-celebrity.com/c-1752-...show-june.aspx

Also for the Dec show they have Steve Carlton listed as one too...

Page 172 of 556 FirstFirst ... 72122162169170171172173174175182222272 ... LastLast