Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 250 of 556 FirstFirst ... 150200240247248249250251252253260300350 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm 90% sure I'm going to the BDawk event, so I stopped and got my Rush Rewards card today. I highly suggest doing it in advance only 4 people in front of me, and it took 15 minutes. Seemed like the workers were having a tough time. Could be brutal day of event

SCF Rewards
    Country

No dice on clemens:

The Astros are planning to scout Roger Clemens' next start for the independent Sugar Land Skeeters.

This report comes from CBS Sports' Danny Knobler, who adds that "if all goes reasonably well that night" Clemens could then pitch for the Astros on September 12 against the Cubs. But that's just speculation for now. Clemens, a 50-year-old free agent, is scheduled to take the mound Friday, September 7 in Sugar Land, Texas. And the situation will progress from there.

BANNED

Country

I have 2 coupons.....$10 off a $50 purchase for DICKs Sporting Goods.....expires 10/01/12 Private Message me your address if you want 1 or both of them.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

It's kinda vague, but it's looking like the same type schedule for Chickies and Petes:
    Mondays
    Bordentown – The Players Show
    Live Football Talk with YOUR Philadelphia Eagles! Every monday at 7pm
    South Philly – The Chickie’s and Pete’s Player’s Lounge
    Hosted by LeSean "Shady" McCoy. Every Monday from 6-7pm

Thursdays
    Roosevelt Blvd – The Pro Football Report
    with the Voice of the Eagles, Merrill Reese at 6pm
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

SCF Rewards
    Country

[QUOTE=druce26;12012428]It's kinda vague, but it's looking like the same type schedule for Chickies and Petes:
    Mondays

Thursdays
    with the Voice of the Eagles, Merrill Reese at 6pm[/QUOTE

Does Shady usually sign at his show?

SCF Rewards
    Country

i doubt he signs, but that's still good news.

SCF Rewards
    Country

PS- is the dawkins event next saturday or next sunday? I had sunday in my head but Saturday is the 8th...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

It's Saturday.

SCF Rewards
    Country

[QUOTE=ejerb0828;12013089]
    It's kinda vague, but it's looking like the same type schedule for Chickies and Petes:
    Mondays

Thursdays
    with the Voice of the Eagles, Merrill Reese at 6pm[/QUOTE

Does Shady usually sign at his show?

Shady signed off and on throughout the whole year. He was never nice about it. Sometimes he would do it grudgingly, sometimes he would just sit facing the crowd at commercial breaks and not do it, because "his hand hurts." Sometimes he would do it only for little kids. It was annoying.

Still, I don't really blame him entirely- he sees the same faces every week with premium items that are clearly for resale (full-size helmets, specialty jerseys, etc).

Anyways, he probably won't sign often if he signs at all. Plan to be there at the first show- that's your best bet.

BANNED

Country

McCoy cancelled his paid autograph appearance a few minutes ago in Wildwood, NJ. He has also cancelled 2 other paid appearances and been sued by the promoters. I attended 3 shows last year at Chickies and Petes in which McCoy had them announce at a commercial break that he was only signing for kids. Again another example of this hobby being ruined by Dealers. Now this isn't all Dealers of course......but they know who they are!

Page 250 of 556 FirstFirst ... 150200240247248249250251252253260300350 ... LastLast