Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 266 of 556 FirstFirst ... 166216256263264265266267268269276316366 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

BANNED

Country
    See phillyfan5064's Items on eBay

no link i got an email, its saturday october 6th 6pm-8pm at st joes hagan areana

SCF Rewards
    Country

No Maclin, No McCoy. Graham & Coleman signed at 4pm. Vick signed at 5pm for about 20-25 minutes. 1 per person on all players although people were jumping back into line. Trent Edwards showed up to sign too.

So happy I didn't go. Thanks for the reply. I really only wanted Maclin and maybe another McCoy. I just had a feeling there would be a couple no shows, sounded very disorganized.

SCF Rewards
    Country

sixers are having an open practice october 4th i belive at st joes, anyone know if this is a good place to graph

Not this again. They did this last year at the university of Penn and it was a nightmare. No bull or anything, it was the worse graphing experience I’ve ever had. The Sixers lied about the player signings (it was season ticket holders only and not open to the public as advertised) and then the security wanted to arrest me and Erik (cyber) for trespassing. If your not a season ticket holder, I don't suggest going, but at least it's at a different place. University of Penn was full of first class ™™™™s all around.

BANNED

Country

Talk about ™™™™s........won't mention names, screen names, or telephone numbers yet. There is a particular kid on SCF that is especially annoying. It takes him forever to send/pay! Always is wanting you to send first bc he needs the things right away. I have done him a ton of favors. Bought supplies for him before receiving payment, which took weeks to receive. Made trades with him, sent my end the next day and waited 2 months to receive item with a huge crease in it. The picture was in a top loader so it happenned before it was mailed. EVERY single thing I sell or Trade him he cries about......I send him a picture of everything first and he agrees. I give specific details when asked about the item. If the item has damage to it I explain it. I have had problems before that I reported to SCF and he begged for me to revoke the complaint.....I revoked it after finally receiving my item. We have dealt on and off of SCF but now I refuse to send first. I have also sent him 50/50 items in which he thought that even that he didn't get them signed he was allowed to keep my half and his......after explaining that's not how it works....he finally accepted to send my items back.......which it's been a few weeks now and still hasn't sent them back. He is currently a NO SELL, NO BUY member but he is fighting that. He agrees to trades that get posted and then wants to cancel them. I have given him the benefit of the doubt before because he is a KID. I have contacted him nicely in the past and explained that things don't work that way.....like begging for tips on where to go and get ip autos at games and such.......look it up kid. I am sure MANY of you know exactly who I am talking about. I plan to make it even harder for him to graph......I want him banned from SCF! Any ideas/suggestions/comments?

SCF Rewards
    Country

LEAVE EDDY ALONE!!!

haha just kidding. I think we all know who you mean. Not quite sure what the answer is.

BANNED

Country

NATE ALLENat Chickies and Petes BLVD starting at 6pm tonight

SCF Rewards
    Country

Talk about ™™™™s........won't mention names, screen names, or telephone numbers yet. There is a particular kid on SCF that is especially annoying. It takes him forever to send/pay! Always is wanting you to send first bc he needs the things right away. I have done him a ton of favors. Bought supplies for him before receiving payment, which took weeks to receive. Made trades with him, sent my end the next day and waited 2 months to receive item with a huge crease in it. The picture was in a top loader so it happenned before it was mailed. EVERY single thing I sell or Trade him he cries about......I send him a picture of everything first and he agrees. I give specific details when asked about the item. If the item has damage to it I explain it. I have had problems before that I reported to SCF and he begged for me to revoke the complaint.....I revoked it after finally receiving my item. We have dealt on and off of SCF but now I refuse to send first. I have also sent him 50/50 items in which he thought that even that he didn't get them signed he was allowed to keep my half and his......after explaining that's not how it works....he finally accepted to send my items back.......which it's been a few weeks now and still hasn't sent them back. He is currently a NO SELL, NO BUY member but he is fighting that. He agrees to trades that get posted and then wants to cancel them. I have given him the benefit of the doubt before because he is a KID. I have contacted him nicely in the past and explained that things don't work that way.....like begging for tips on where to go and get ip autos at games and such.......look it up kid. I am sure MANY of you know exactly who I am talking about. I plan to make it even harder for him to graph......I want him banned from SCF! Any ideas/suggestions/comments?

Sounds like a nightmare. I hope everything gets fixed for you Ryan.

BANNED

Country
    See phillyfan5064's Items on eBay

im a partial season ticket holder so i might give it a shot, anyone have an email for a sixers rep or something, maybe they might know a little more about how it will go

SCF Rewards
    Country

im a partial season ticket holder so i might give it a shot, anyone have an email for a sixers rep or something, maybe they might know a little more about how it will go

if you are a PSTH, you have your own rep. ask your parents or whoever's name the tickets are in

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

Joe Pisarcik and Mike Quick at Barb's Harley in Mt Ephraim on October 27th. I'm scheduled to work that day, but will try to weasel my way out for Pisarcik.
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

Page 266 of 556 FirstFirst ... 166216256263264265266267268269276316366 ... LastLast