Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 273 of 556 FirstFirst ... 173223263270271272273274275276283323373 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,730 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

BANNED

Country

I am heading to DC on Monday to see the Phillies vs. Nats game.......anyone need anything?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

Yeah, right. The best you do at Walgreens is the "buy one, get one" sales. He is a tool. I did my best to stay away, but took the bait on a trade a couple of months back that turned out to be a mess and had to get disputed. Is he a kid? I just pictured some weird dude that never figured out how to spell the word "what".
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

SCF Rewards
    Country

But i will miss reading all his threads on topics that are already covered in this thread ;)

Pretty disappointed with the MAB show today. I went for Danny Jackson, Keith Byars, and 2x Pete Retzlaff. Got there at 12:20 and heard them announcing last call for Jackson who was scheduled 12:00-1:00. Quickly headed to the ticket table and found out Byars had cancelled (along with 5-6 other signers, none of this was mentioned on their site). I was able to get Jackson just before he left. Had 90 mins to kill for Retzlaff who was scheduled 2:00-3:00. At one point they had to make an annoucement to remind the vendors that the show went till 5:00 as some had started packing up early. Finally at 2:50 they announced Retzlaff was M.I.A. but you could leave your items to be signed in case he showed up. Didn't want to leave the 2 team signed items I had so I bailed. Ended up standing around for 2 1/2 hrs to leave with 1 of the 4 autos I went for. Lame :P

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow, that sucks. I was planning on going to that this weekend if I didn't have to work. I guess I'm glad it turned out the way it did.
    But i will miss reading all his threads on topics that are already covered in this thread ;)

Pretty disappointed with the MAB show today. I went for Danny Jackson, Keith Byars, and 2x Pete Retzlaff. Got there at 12:20 and heard them announcing last call for Jackson who was scheduled 12:00-1:00. Quickly headed to the ticket table and found out Byars had cancelled (along with 5-6 other signers, none of this was mentioned on their site). I was able to get Jackson just before he left. Had 90 mins to kill for Retzlaff who was scheduled 2:00-3:00. At one point they had to make an annoucement to remind the vendors that the show went till 5:00 as some had started packing up early. Finally at 2:50 they announced Retzlaff was M.I.A. but you could leave your items to be signed in case he showed up. Didn't want to leave the 2 team signed items I had so I bailed. Ended up standing around for 2 1/2 hrs to leave with 1 of the 4 autos I went for. Lame :P

SCF Rewards
    Country

that sux dude! Did Carmichael show up? I originally was going to go to meet him but i didn't because i had to work. I was going to get all the eagles and sounds like most of them didn't show up.Horrible!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Chickies updates:
    This week: October 1st – Join us Live from Chickie’s & Pete’s on 500 Easton Road Warrington with former Phillies outfielder Doug Clemens

Come out & join us Oct. 4th live from Chickie’s & Pete’s on 11000 Roosevelt BLVD in the Northeast with Eagles Cornerbacl Brandon Boykin

SCF Rewards
    Country

MAB went a little better for me. Got Milt Thompson on a custom McFarlane, Seth Joyner on a mini, Bill Bergey on a mini, and bought a 8x10 of robin Roberts and MLB Authenticated JC Romero OMLB.

Seth Joyner was Hilarious, I told him i was reall liking Kendricks, and he said"Yea and Ryans too" I responded that we knew Ryans was good since we saw him in Houston and he said "He still has to play, we though Ashomougah was good"

I had single items for Retzlaf, so I submitted them for the mailing. Ended up with 5 tix, so I got two mini's and 3 8x10's, not bad for the 8 bucks I paid to get in

SCF Rewards
    Country

I opted for the closer (to me) LeSean MCoy signing today at Dynasty Sports in Langhorne (Oxford Valley Mall). I had never been to any of their signings before, but it was really well organized, line went quickly, and the employees at the store were extremely efficient and helpful. At $45 for a flat/mini, it was also cheaper than any signing recently where McCoy actually showed up ($50-$60 typically these days).

I was worried based on McCoy's recent cancellations at other events if he would even show, but he was there, and on time. He was not the friendliest of guests, but not rude. He signed where you wanted with the pen you wanted, acknowledged the fans and shook hands. Very nice job by Dynasty Sports. These all sound like basic, simple things, but too often today we run into a promoter/store or someone associated with the promoter/store who has no clue, arrogantly thinks they are doing you a favor taking your money, or just has no organization. Had to throw out some kudos as it is nice to see a signing from a relatively new store pull it all together! I will definitely go back when they have another guest I am interested in.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I opted for the closer (to me) LeSean MCoy signing today at Dynasty Sports in Langhorne (Oxford Valley Mall). I had never been to any of their signings before, but it was really well organized, line went quickly, and the employees at the store were extremely efficient and helpful. At $45 for a flat/mini, it was also cheaper than any signing recently where McCoy actually showed up ($50-$60 typically these days).

I was worried based on McCoy's recent cancellations at other events if he would even show, but he was there, and on time. He was not the friendliest of guests, but not rude. He signed where you wanted with the pen you wanted, acknowledged the fans and shook hands. Very nice job by Dynasty Sports. These all sound like basic, simple things, but too often today we run into a promoter/store or someone associated with the promoter/store who has no clue, arrogantly thinks they are doing you a favor taking your money, or just has no organization. Had to throw out some kudos as it is nice to see a signing from a relatively new store pull it all together! I will definitely go back when they have another guest I am interested in.

I came on here to post almost the same exact thing word for word. It was one of the best signings ever. I made a mistake when I watched the guy turn my mini helmet to facemask to the right. For some reason I didn't think quick enough to ask him to switch it. All my other mini's are facemask to the left. Oh well. I'll get creative with a display.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone going to the Foles signing this week?

Page 273 of 556 FirstFirst ... 173223263270271272273274275276283323373 ... LastLast