Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 383 of 556 FirstFirst ... 283333373380381382383384385386393433483 ... LastLast
Results 3,821 to 3,830 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

SCF Rewards
    Country

what would you get Kadlec to sign?

Carl's just announced on 3/2 Jim Watson, Rick MacLeish, Larry goodenough and joe kadlec $10 each all 4 for $30

BANNED

Country
    See phillyfan5064's Items on eBay

sorry they are all sec 224 row 14 seats 17 and 18

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

He's on the Stanley Cup team photos. I was actually really excited the one year that he was at the alumni table at the Carnival.
    what would you get Kadlec to sign?

I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

SCF Rewards
    Country

thats probably the only thing worth getting from him.

He's on the Stanley Cup team photos. I was actually really excited the one year that he was at the alumni table at the Carnival.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey Jack,
    I forget if I mentioned it to you before, but I just got Stanley TTM. I actually contacted him via email first, and he was real cool. I can give you his email address if you want it.
    I found Hachborn's address and sent him a letter last summer, nothing back yet.
    I saw a success with Seabrooke c/o the Ducks last year, ut never tried him.

Seabrooke is very tough through the Ducks. i sporadically see returns but i am 0/2 trying him there. and when doing Canada, the price has just jumped up big time to mail there, but it's cake.
    just call Canada Post at 1-800-565-4362 and tell them you'd like to set up an account to order stamps. all they ask you is your name & address & you have an account. literally takes 2 mins. then just tell them you want a coil (or 2 or 3) of Canada to U.S. ($1.10) stamps. give them your credit card & you'll get the stamps a few days later. very quick, very easy & unlike the U.S.P.S. workers...Canada Post employees have always been extremely nice & helpful when i call. when i order, i'm off the phone in 2-3 mins. the return times are not any longer depending on the player obviously. i regularly still get TTM returns back from Canada in less then a week. customs only really holds up packages if you send pucks or mcfarlane figures. even then its not that long of a wait compared to normal U.S. wait times. it all depends on the player the way i look at it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

yep exactly. had him sign it for me that year too

SCF Rewards
    Country

how many stamps would be needed each time? like for a return of 8x10 or just a standard envelope

also do you use US stamps going to? and canadian on return right?

BANNED

Country
    See phillyfan5064's Items on eBay

Hey everyone I need to sell these sixers tickets, they were a birthday gift from my parents but my family is in alot of financial trouble so Im doing all i cna to help. I know i havent been the most liked person on here but i hope we can put that behind us and you can help me out. Need to sell both tickets

Sat Feb 9 Bobcats(2)
    Sat March 2 Warriors (2)
    Sat March 16 Pacers (2)
    Sunday April 14 Cavs(2)

Thank you for yor time and have a nice night

I HAVE to sell my saturday tickets, they are sec 224, row 14, seats 17 and 18 whoever buys them will get 2 free signed cards and 1 free signed picture

At least 1 will be a HOF player we can agree to the autos after you agree to buy the tickets, please help me out

BANNED

Country

How much? Tickets on Stub Hub now are less than $5 a piece!
    Hey everyone I need to sell these sixers tickets, they were a birthday gift from my parents but my family is in alot of financial trouble so Im doing all i cna to help. I know i havent been the most liked person on here but i hope we can put that behind us and you can help me out. Need to sell both tickets

Sat Feb 9 Bobcats(2)
    Sat March 2 Warriors (2)
    Sat March 16 Pacers (2)
    Sunday April 14 Cavs(2)

Thank you for yor time and have a nice night

I HAVE to sell my saturday tickets, they are sec 224, row 14, seats 17 and 18 whoever buys them will get 2 free signed cards and 1 free signed picture

At least 1 will be a HOF player we can agree to the autos after you agree to buy the tickets, please help me out

BANNED

Country

Jeremiah Trotter Saturday Feb 23rd @ KOP Mall in the Lord & Taylor Court. Free....Swoop and Cheerleaders as well. Prizes too

Page 383 of 556 FirstFirst ... 283333373380381382383384385386393433483 ... LastLast