Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 460 of 556 FirstFirst ... 360410450457458459460461462463470510 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,600 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

SCF Rewards
    Country

today sat.4-27 greg luzinski at carl's cards from noon-1:30

http://www.carlscards.com/

SCF Rewards
    Country

as expected, Ruiz was brutal in Reading. i only went for post game but was told he didnt sign anything pregame. after the game we didnt even acknowledge anyone while walking off the field. when leaving the stadium, security pulled his vehicle literally 3 feet from the door to block out fans. I was one of 2 people in that 3 feet of space between the clubhouse door and his car and he ignored us. apparently a few people snuck into his post game press conference and got him in there. that was it. i imagine it will be more of the same tonight, since he is headed to NY postgame. not even gonna bother

otherwise i did well. got biddle, hewitt, collier and rupp on 8x10s and murphy on the game program

SCF Rewards
    Country

whats the rules for inviting guys to nhl prospects camps? with so many guys getting called up at the end of the year, there might not be anyone decent to be brought in for that event

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thinking about heading to McStews for Ricky Bo today. Anyone know if he's cool with multiples

SCF Rewards
    Country

whats the rules for inviting guys to nhl prospects camps? with so many guys getting called up at the end of the year, there might not be anyone decent to be brought in for that event

i believe it's any player under 25 who spent more than half the season in the minors/jrs/college. Or doesnt have a NHL spot locked up for next season. So all the late season callups won't affect many from being in rookie camp. Couturier & B Schenn won't be & I think Gustafsson might get to skip (not sure his age, think he's 24) if they think he'll be a starter this yr. as for; Lauridsen, Manning, Konan, Laughton, McGinn & Akeson...I can almost guarantee they will all still be at camp this summer. Each team has different rules though & it's usually loose rules & done on a player-by-player basis. The one yr Read took part even though he was too old b/c he wanted to impress the team, so they let him participate.

SCF Rewards
    Country

carl's cards has announced

Autograph Signing Announcement: TIM KERR & BRIAN PROPP will return to CCC on Saturday June 1 from 1-2:30pm!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quick question: gonna try & make it out to GT tomorrow for ROMLBs & pucks & I've never been before. Do I have to call ahead & make an appt or do I just show up & ask to purchase stuff? I've been told that either works, but want to be sure before I drive out there for nothing. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

hey John, not sure if you saw but clean out day was today. I just saw something on twitter that mentioned it

SCF Rewards
    Country

hey John, not sure if you saw but clean out day was today. I just saw something on twitter that mentioned it

EJ just told me on FB that guys were there today, so I got in touch w/someone who goes ever yr & he said its today & tomorrow. Never heard of it being 2 days but I'm really pissed b/c I put in for a sick day & might be able to pull it & go to work still but not sure if its worth going up tomorrow. Every yr I plan on going & get screwed b/c other autographers want to be all secretive about it & not help others out. Same thing happened to me last yr, I was told the wrong day by someone & I missed it.

BANNED

Country

Quick question: gonna try & make it out to GT tomorrow for ROMLBs & pucks & I've never been before. Do I have to call ahead & make an appt or do I just show up & ask to purchase stuff? I've been told that either works, but want to be sure before I drive out there for nothing. Thanks

I always call first.......but not sure on Monday hours!

Page 460 of 556 FirstFirst ... 360410450457458459460461462463470510 ... LastLast