Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 469 of 556 FirstFirst ... 369419459466467468469470471472479519 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,690 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See man8278621's Items on eBay

I did pretty well at the carnival... didn't do as much trading or selling as I could have, but made some deals as well. Cyberer... do remember seeing you walking around now that you mentioned having 5 and 6 haha.

My best one was Utley, and Michael Young. Ended up trading Pettibone to a girl who thought he was cute, for Papelbon, then trading Papelbon for Rollins. Sold D Brown for $20.
    Ended up with 2x Utley, Rollins, Young and 2x Howard after paying $10 each.

This year I had 4 packages (10 tickets), but should have walked up and down more. I had 6 tickets (granted not great), that I did nothing with but was going about it the wrong way. Should have started selling instead of trying to trade. Did nothing with D Young, Kendrick, Adams, Galvis, Matthews/Anderson. Could have gone to those lines but didn't want any of them.

My problem with this vs the Flyers carnival is that there is no time to see/do everything. I could have gone to the other lines, but my girlfriend comes, and she would like to see the auction items, eat, walk around, etc. Next year, will probably get there earlier to make more deals.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dmoney24246's Items on eBay

Is anyone interested in trading for a Chase Utley autographed ROMLB? I am seeking a Cliff Lee or Roy Halladay autographed ROMLB...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Any of you guys that did mccoys softball event, can you pm me? Have a question.

SCF Rewards
    Country

this year @the Phestival (only my 2nd yr, so i learn new strategies each time) i started w/8 auto tickets (4 packages). i began with:

Charlie Manuel sold for $20 (probably could've gotten more, but my 1st transaction of the day)
    Mike Adams sold for $10 (thought more would want him)
    Delmon Young/Justin deFratus traded for Brown/Joyner & Samuel/Valdes
    Ryne Sandberg sold for $50
    Phillipe Aumont traded for Sarge/LA & Kendrick
    Cole Hamels sold for $75
    Michael Young traded for Ruiz
    Antonio Bast ardo traded for Galvis & Pettibone
    Admission Tix sold my 2 extras for $10

i then bought a 2nd Brown/Joyner ticket for $10
    sold Kendrick for $10

i also made a couple memorabilia trades & sales & picked up a Trevor May EL ball, auto'd Luzinski 8x10 & $40

inside i had good luck getting through 4 cash lines in 45-50mins although i passed on Utley's cash line who i wanted the most, but it was the longest. went for quantity over quality. here are my totals:

Carlos Ruiz 1 -ROMLB
    Gary Matthews 1 -OLB
    Larry Anderson 2 -cards
    Juan Samuel 1 -8x10
    Raul Valdes 1 -card
    Ryan Howard 1 -ROMLB
    Jonathan Pettibone 1 -8x10
    Mick Billmeyer 1 -postcard
    Dom Brown 3 -IL ball, logo ball & 8x10
    Wally Joyner 3 -ROMLB & 2-8x10s
    Jimmy Rollins 1 -ROMLPB (practice ball)
    Michael Young 1 -Rawlings Gold Glove ball *inscribed '08 GG
    Freddy Galvis 1 -OLB
    Steve Henderson 1 -8x10

never expected to get through 4 cash lines (maybe could've hit a 5th but was out of balls) in such a short period of time & didn't bring enough ROMLBs in w/me even though i had a case in the truck (had to buy a practice ball off a kid in line so i had something for J-Roll)...rookie/sophomore mistake, definitely learned my lesson. got all my needs though aside from Utley & DeFratus (who i traded for more value) & bonuses of Howard, M Young, Rollins, Brown & Joyner...plus made a good profit after ticket packages & cash line subtractions.

had a great day & it was good seeing some Philly Ink guys i already knew, while also being able to put some other names to faces of guys on here.
    Last edited by bishop19; 05-19-2013 at 11:13 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

carl's cards has announced domonic brown mon. july 15th 6-7:30 pm

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bill just rescheduled tommy Joseph and Cody Asche again for June 15th. Lets see what happens

SCF Rewards
    Country

July 29- Dynasty Sports KOP Mall- Carlos Ruiz & Brad Lidge

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

Join us this Monday, May 27th live from Chickie’s & Pete’s on 1526 Packer Avenue, Philadelphia with co-hosts Greg “The Bull” Luzinski, Dan Baker& special guest former Phillies outfielder Mike Rogodzinski
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is Mike Rogodzinski anyone important? His numbers are bad, I have off, so its a good day to go, but doesn't seem worth it

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

Unless you need him, I would say no. He lives in the area and does the show each year, so you can get him at some point anyway.

Page 469 of 556 FirstFirst ... 369419459466467468469470471472479519 ... LastLast