Page 369 of 556 FirstFirst ... 269319359366367368369370371372379419469 ... LastLast
Results 3,681 to 3,690 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

     
  1. #3681
    Todd Fedoruk just tweeted Flyers alumni will be playing in Aston Pa tomorrow

  2. #3682
    Anyone want to split a Giroux autograph ticket, Ill give you $20. Just need 1 for a 16x20

  3. #3683
    I may check at that Bernie signing at Forman Mills, but a lot of times they make you buys something to get a graph.
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

  4. #3684
    Quote Originally Posted by druce26 View Post
    I may check at that Bernie signing at Forman Mills, but a lot of times they make you buys something to get a graph.
    Do you have to get that item signed or if you buy something gou get graphs? I'll go buy a cheap shirt if I can get a couple things signed

  5. #3685
    I called the store & you need to buy $20 in Flyers merchandise to get autograph.

  6. #3686

  7. #3687
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly4for4Fan View Post
    To get one autograph?
    Yes, thats what is was when Desean Jackson was signing & a few others.

  8. #3688
    Quote Originally Posted by smejus57 View Post
    let me know if you hear from them!
    Heard from Lancaster Archery. It is no charge to meet Trent.

  9. #3689
    Quote Originally Posted by jake533 View Post
    Yes, thats what is was when Desean Jackson was signing & a few others.
    Thanks dude. I would have been less than thrilled if I drove there and found that out

  10. #3690
    Yeah, twenty bucks for one graph, I'll probably skip it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Philly4for4Fan View Post
    Thanks dude. I would have been less than thrilled if I drove there and found that out

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •