Page 417 of 556 FirstFirst ... 317367407414415416417418419420427467517 ... LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,170 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

     
  1. #4161
    This is too funny. I am flying back into philly on that saturday night. WHAT IF they fly in on saturday night and I see them?

    That said, if they are flying in on sunday i would go. Anyone knoe if they fly in the day before (sunday) or before that?
    Check out my trade list:
    Hidden Content
    Help me build my through the mail auto collection by visiting my success thread & bucket- over 50 in all:
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

  2. #4162
    usually monday morning...but you never know....im guessing some fly in on sunday because they usually do early morning radio to promote the show

    Quote Originally Posted by cyberer View Post
    This is too funny. I am flying back into philly on that saturday night. WHAT IF they fly in on saturday night and I see them?

    That said, if they are flying in on sunday i would go. Anyone knoe if they fly in the day before (sunday) or before that?

  3. #4163
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberer View Post
    This is too funny. I am flying back into philly on that saturday night. WHAT IF they fly in on saturday night and I see them?

    That said, if they are flying in on sunday i would go. Anyone knoe if they fly in the day before (sunday) or before that?
    Some might like Brock, Triple H and some of the other guys that don't appear at the house shows. Just all depends. But most have shows that Sunday in Maryland so either some will fly probably that Monday morning or most i feel will just drive from Maryland to Philly.

  4. #4164
    Quick Preview. Still not close to being finished

    http://www.phillyinksignings.com/Home_Page.html

  5. #4165
    are you designing a new webpage exclusivley for philly ink?

    Quote Originally Posted by jtbruds9 View Post
    Quick Preview. Still not close to being finished

    http://www.phillyinksignings.com/Home_Page.html

  6. #4166
    Quote Originally Posted by ejerb0828 View Post
    are you designing a new webpage exclusivley for philly ink?
    Sort of. Kind of just another avenue to spread the word about Philly signings

  7. #4167
    good deal...

    Quote Originally Posted by jtbruds9 View Post
    Sort of. Kind of just another avenue to spread the word about Philly signings

  8. #4168

  9. #4169
    does anyone have any images large enough for an 8x10 for Joe & Jim Watson? my email is: bishop7799@hotmail.com

    thanks

  10. #4170

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •