Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 337 of 556 FirstFirst ... 237287327334335336337338339340347387437 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,370 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

BANNED

Country

I've told you all......Westbrook is a waste of time if you want him for FREE. Excuses......excuses.......excuses. At an event I was at when I asked him to sign my full-size helmet that I drove 2 hours for him to sign his PR person handed me a business card and told me "If you want to mail it in with $65 Mr Westbrook would be glad to sign" I actually got into a very heated debate on his personal FB page with him about it. He claims all money goes to his charity......something to do with horses!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've told you all......Westbrook is a waste of time if you want him for FREE. Excuses......excuses.......excuses. At an event I was at when I asked him to sign my full-size helmet that I drove 2 hours for him to sign his PR person handed me a business card and told me "If you want to mail it in with $65 Mr Westbrook would be glad to sign" I actually got into a very heated debate on his personal FB page with him about it. He claims all money goes to his charity......something to do with horses!

yeah, i believe it was his assistant that told Tarheel to mail in his jersey last night to the website even after he offered to give him a small donation right there to sign it. my big issues (since re-reading my last post, i was all over the place) is Resorts should of been more clear in how they advertise such an event & if Westbrook doesn't want to sign...he shouldn't do "meet & greets" of any kind. he should just do paid signings & use the $$ he makes for his charity.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Did pretty well at CBP today. Got Franzke, Jim Jackson, and Dickie Noles on balls, Dickie Noles on a 4x6 photo card and Jim Jackson on a puck(but he asked me not to tell the Phillies with a chuckle haha). First time metting JJ, and he was absolutley aces. Had a 4 minute convo with him before we both realized there was a line building behind me. He was willing to continue but I ended out of respect for the others.

They were all cool, but the best part was when my son got to sit with Phanatic Clause. He loved it, and definitely was the highlight.

The lines went so smoothly that I was done everything in an hour and a half, so I didn't bother waiting the 2 hours for Charlie since there was no garuntee I would get him. I'll score him @ ponzios this year as long as that contiues.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Did pretty well at CBP today. Got Franzke, Jim Jackson, and Dickie Noles on balls, Dickie Noles on a 4x6 photo card and Jim Jackson on a puck(but he asked me not to tell the Phillies with a chuckle haha). First time metting JJ, and he was absolutley aces. Had a 4 minute convo with him before we both realized there was a line building behind me. He was willing to continue but I ended out of respect for the others.

They were all cool, but the best part was when my son got to sit with Phanatic Clause. He loved it, and definitely was the highlight.

The lines went so smoothly that I was done everything in an hour and a half, so I didn't bother waiting the 2 hours for Charlie since there was no garuntee I would get him. I'll score him @ ponzios this year as long as that contiues.

Went to the event, too. Only stayed to get Tom McCarthy (needed him for my 08 WS set) and Noles (on a 3x5 card for another project. Picked up a Danys Baez game used jersey for $30 (I collect Cuban players and they were out of Contreras.
    Also went to the Thaddeus Young event. Very well run. Young, Hawes, Turner, Richardson, Wayns, and Wright were all great. Got Young on a used practice jersey I had of him and he even inscribed "practice used". I'll give the Philly teams a lot of credit, they do put together some very good "meet the players" charity events.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Were the other players signing too? I wanted to go to that but funds were too tight with Christmas approaching.

Glad you had such a good day, hopefully it eased the shot in the gut Westbrook gave you.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's not so much the not signing that angers me, it's the lying. If you don't want to sign, then say you don't want to sign. Make the events you appear at say "no autographs." And if BWest is actually using the money on his website for charity, I'd like to see the financial records of it. It doesn't say anything on his website about the money he gets from autographs/memorabilia going to his charity, so what he's saying is not only wrong, it might be illegal. If you're open and up front with people, sure they'll be upset with you, but they won't get pissed off because you lied to them, and you won't take other businesses down because they promised things they couldn't deliver on.

Quote Originally Posted by Philly4For4Fan
    Were the other players signing too? I wanted to go to that but funds were too tight with Christmas approaching.

Glad you had such a good day, hopefully it eased the shot in the gut Westbrook gave you.

Yeah, they all signed and took pics.

BANNED

Country

does anyone have the image of Ron Hextall shot from above? I believe he is spread out on the ice....it's in color

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sent 6 pictures and 6 cards to John Leclair last saturday. Got all of them back signed. It took only one week!! We need more guys like Johnny Leclair!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

What looked like it was going to be a disasterous day for me today, ended going great and as plan! I worked today from 10-12 for a live remote at the radio station. My plan was to go straight from the live remote to Montgomery Mall for the Mychal Kendricks signing. It was suppose to take 40 mins from Bethlehem. I thought with traffic maybe 45-50 mins. I didn't get to the mall because of holiday traffic until 1:15-1:20. I get there and I'm told there was miscommunication with Kendricks that he thought they wanted him at 2pm not 1pm. So Kendricks was late from the advertised time and arrived at 2pm. Got through the line pretty quick since was only like 5 ppl. got a a 11x14 signed since there was no 16x20s, got my picture and jetted out of the mall to head to Bills for Bryce Brown.

Brown was suppose to be there from 2-3pm and with traffic the way it was i was really worried i wasn't going to make it. Especially since i was helping out TPotts getting an item signed since he won a free ticket to event and would of been a shame for it to go to waste. My gps said i was going to get to Bills at 2:55 and called them to see if they can stall to find out that Brown was late as well! He didn't get there until 3pm right after i got there! So overall a stressful day that went well for everyone in the end! There was maybe 12 people there. Got a limited edition 11x14 that Bill only got 34 made with the inscription Most yards by an Eagles rookie in 1st two NFL Starts. Got that signed, my pic with him and on my merry way!

Overall great experience from both guys! Kendricks took pics with people that just came into the store and didn't get an autograph like these few kids which was nice of him and the store! Bryce was cool as well. Very shy. I was going to ask him to sign bigger but i wasn't going to push my buttons with him and get him upset lol.

Here are the pics:

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dmoney24246's Items on eBay

Does anyone know what other stadiums are around the Phillies down in Clearwater? I was planning to go down there this year but wanted to know what other stadiums I could graph that is in the area and if you need tickets to graph at those games as well?

Page 337 of 556 FirstFirst ... 237287327334335336337338339340347387437 ... LastLast