Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 193 of 556 FirstFirst ... 93143183190191192193194195196203243293 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

I've been meaning to get out to one of them. Maybe the next one when the kids are out of school.
    CHARLIE MANUEL @ Ponzios Diner in Cherry Hill today
    I got a few things signed by the Skipper, outside before the show started I got........
    Mini NLCS WS 08 bat
    "Final Innings" ticket stub from the last game at Veterans Stadium
    At a commercial break I was able to get.........
    ROMLB
    3 8.5x11s
    It was pretty cool Charlie and his wife liked one of the pictures so much they asked me if I would send one to the diner for them to keep.

I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

BANNED

Country
    See phillyfan5064's Items on eBay

where is this again?

SCF Rewards
    Country

If anyone is doing Freddy Adu I would love an 8x10. I can get you high res images!

that's 4 blocks from my school... I have a final exam until 6pm, but I could walk down after... LMK.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ryan Howard has the nerve to tweet about his "celebrity server" event at mortons in philly on july 19th. I think it's in poor taste for him to be talking about this when we aren't even sure he will be playing IN GAMES by july 19th...

pretty sure howard's had nice turnout with decent eagles and phillies players in years past, might be good to graph outside...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ryan Howard has the nerve to tweet about his "celebrity server" event at mortons in philly on july 19th. I think it's in poor taste for him to be talking about this when we aren't even sure he will be playing IN GAMES by july 19th...

pretty sure howard's had nice turnout with decent eagles and phillies players in years past, might be good to graph outside...

eh, its not like its a celebrity softball game or something. he's just slinging drinks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bernie Parent@Bernieparent
    I'll be at Boathouse Restaurant, 506 West Rio Grande Avenue, Wildwood, NJ today from 12PM to 1PM. Come have lunch with me!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (46)
    Country
    See Brudsie9's Items on eBay

Phillies alumni week

Anyone have any info on this?? Are there signings at the ballpark?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Phillies alumni week

Anyone have any info on this?? Are there signings at the ballpark?

My brother and I went to the game where they honor the past players- none of them signed on the field- they just scurried back into the dugout afterwards.

hunter pence did sign that day though haha, it was his 2nd home game as a philly.

I would be curious to see if anyone else knew more though, there are obviously some alumni I'd love to get!

Does anyone know if they enter through the executive suites? That could be an option as well. I got charlie manuel that way once...

SCF Rewards
    Country

this from phillies.com, not that it really helps with graphing specifically.

EDIT: looks like this is from last year.

WASHINGTON NATIONALS (August 12-14)
    FRIDAY: 7:05 p.m. ... Gate openings: Ashburn Alley - 4:35 p.m.; Other gates - 5:35 p.m. ... Broadcast: CSN, WPHT 1210, WUBA 1480 AM (Spanish).
    TOYOTA WALL OF FAME NIGHT

• 6:50 p.m., Wall of Fame Induction Ceremonies for John Kruk, live on phillies.com. Three-time National League All-Star first baseman John Kruk will be inducted into the Phillies Wall of Fame during a special pre-game ceremony.
      • Wall of Famers return to honor their fellow Phillie including: Hall of Famers Jim Bunning (1984 inductee), Steve Carlton (1989) and Mike Schmidt (1990), as well as Dick Allen (1994), Greg Luzinski (1998), Garry Maddox (2001), Tony Taylor (2002), Bob Boone (2005), Dallas Green (2006), Juan Samuel (2008) and Darren Daulton (2010).
      • A 14"x 20" cast bronze plaque of Kruk will be added to the Toyota Wall of Fame display located in the Memory Lane section of Ashburn Alley.
    • All fans will receive a commemorative print of Kruk, courtesy of Toyota.
    • Special Welcome: Pennridge Little League.
    • National Anthem: Rose Valley Chorus and Orchestra from Media, Pa.
    • Earlier in the Day: Phillies Baseball Academy.

SATURDAY: 7:05 p.m. ... Gate openings: Ashburn Alley - 4:35 p.m.; Other gates - 5:05 p.m. ... Broadcast: CSN, WPHT 1210, WUBA 1480 AM (Spanish). TOYOTA ALUMNI NIGHT

• 6:30 p.m. Toyota Alumni Night Pre-Game Ceremonies, live on phillies.com. More than 45 former Phillies - representing eight decades - will be introduced on the field, including Hall of Famers Steve Carlton, Mike Schmidt and Jim Bunning.
    • Presentation of the John Vukovich Award to Greg Legg, Lakewood BlueClaws coach. Vince Vukovich, son of the late Phillies player and coach John Vukovich, will present the award.
    • 4:00 p.m. Stephen Starr-Garry Maddox Barbecue Challenge. Citizens Bank Way, free and open to the public. Restaurant teams and pit master teams will compete for the region's best barbecue. Celebrity judges include broadcasters Gary Matthews and Larry Andersen, plus former players Bob Boone, Larry Christenson, Terry Harmon and Greg Luzinski.
    • Special Welcome: Brain Aneurysm Awareness.

SUNDAY: 1:35 p.m. ... Gate openings: Ashburn Alley - 11:05 a.m.; Other gates - 11:35 a.m. ... Pre-Game Show: WB Mason Behind the Pinstripes at 1:05 p.m. on PHL17; Broadcast: PHL17, WPHT 1210, WUBA 1480 AM (Spanish). ALUMNI WEEKEND FESTIVITIES CONTINUE

• 1:10 p.m. Harry Kalas Statue Presented to Phillies, live on phillies.com. A statue dedicated to the memory of Phillies Hall of Fame broadcaster Harry Kalas will be unveiled during this special pre-game ceremony. Participants include: Lawrence J. Nowlan, the statue's sculptor and Todd Palmer and Suzanne Norris from Dear Harry, Inc., the fan-based group organized solely to fund the statue. Accepting on the team's behalf will be Phillies President David Montgomery. Special guests will include members of the Kalas family and more than two dozen Phillies alumni.
      God Bless America: sung by Kane Kalas, son of Harry Kalas.
    • Alumni Surprises! Fans are urged to be on the lookout all around the ballpark before and during the game - you never know where you might bump into your favorite Phillies alumni!
    • Book Signing: 162-0: Imagine a Phillies Perfect Season by Paul Kurtz, 12:30-1:30 p.m., Phillies NewsStand Behind Section 111 on the Main Concourse.
    • Phillies Charities Silent Auction, First Base Gate, 11:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. Features autographed memorabilia from current and former Phillies players.
    • Baseball Tomorrow Fund Glove Drive. Fans are asked to bring new or gently used baseball gloves to benefit Pitch In for Baseball.
    • National Anthem: West Chester Area Community Chorus.

BANNED

Country
    See phillyfan5064's Items on eBay

i remember 2 years ago i got mith williams and tommy greene before the home run derby thing

Page 193 of 556 FirstFirst ... 93143183190191192193194195196203243293 ... LastLast