Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 311 of 556 FirstFirst ... 211261301308309310311312313314321361411 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,110 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

SCF Rewards
    Country

My Christmas want list is simple;
    1. A Photo of DJax Crossing the endzone in the Meadowlands incribed "Miracle at the Meadowlands 2"(I believe the wife is working on that through Bill)
    2. My Randall, Lindros, and BDawk ttm's returned signed :)

My 2012 Nice list:
    Alex Henery, Mychal Kendricks, Cullen Jenkins, DRC, Seth Joyner, Juan Samuel, Sean Couturier, Braydon Coburn, Willie T, Jrue Holiday, Freddy Galvis, Tra Thomas, Dickie Noles, Milt Thompson, Mugsy Bouges

Not so Nice list(I'm a grown man, I can't say naughty)
    LeSean McCoy, Brayden Schenn, Bill Bergey

Happy to say my interactions this year were much more god than bad. By my count, we met 49 Athletes this year,and only three left a bad taste in my mouth.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not so Nice list(I'm a grown man, I can't say naughty)
    LeSean McCoy, Brayden Schenn, Bill Bergey

Happy to say my interactions this year were much more god than bad. By my count, we met 49 Athletes this year,and only three left a bad taste in my mouth.

can I ask what went wrong with Bergey? I met him 3-4 years ago and he was very nice. Got a couple of autos, a picture and he talked to my cousin and I for a good couple minutes. And it was at a free show.

SCF Rewards
    Country

can I ask what went wrong with Bergey? I met him 3-4 years ago and he was very nice. Got a couple of autos, a picture and he talked to my cousin and I for a good couple minutes. And it was at a free show.

To be honest, I was shocked. Everyone I know who met him before has had great experiences. For whatever reason he one worded me, and barely made eye contact. He was sitting next to Don Pall, who realized it, and answered a question I gave with another question to Bill just to get him talking. I probably caught him on a bad day, but he totally big timed me, which wasn't cool

SCF Rewards
    Country

Philadelphia Eagles
    NovaCare Complex
    Attn: Duce Staley
    One NovaCare Way
    Philadelphia, PA 19145

Could you put the address for Duce in the TTMM? I would love to send to him. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

had a ttm first yesteday. sent a pic to former flyer brian savage. i always mention in my letter that i will send them a copy if they want. figure that way theres less chance they will just keep it if they like it. anyway savage wrote back and said he liked the pic and he gave me his email address so I could let him know where he could buy one. never had a player give me his email addy before

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

I met Savage when they used to have radio shows at what was then called Chilly McPhillys. He was a really nice dude. I'm off to my daughter's all-star soccer game, then time for the turkey. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Also, it doesn't look like any of the Philly guys are on sale for the MAB show:
    http://www.mab-celebrity.com/c-2709-...iday-sale.aspx
    Last edited by druce26; 11-22-2012 at 12:42 PM.
    I NEED 02/03 Topps Heritage Calder Cloth cards!!!
    Always looking for signed Philadelphia Sports Illustrateds!
    Have an odd Richie Ashburn item? I might want it!
    Looking for 66-67 Topps Hockey

BANNED

Country

Gobble Gobble everyone!
    On a side note does anyone have any extra Evan Turner photo file pictures?

SCF Rewards
    Country

not photo file but I have a hi res shot I can email you. pm if you want it

BANNED

Country

not photo file but I have a hi res shot I can email you. pm if you want it

Thank you, but I have a ton already..........trying to do as many photo file pics as possible just because they seem to come out better than me printing at home!

SCF Rewards
    Country

has anyone gone down yet to try & get McNabb at the Center before/after the tv show?

Page 311 of 556 FirstFirst ... 211261301308309310311312313314321361411 ... LastLast