Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 409 of 556 FirstFirst ... 309359399406407408409410411412419459509 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,090 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

SCF Rewards
    Country

So i got an AWESOME TTM today

Shjon Podein

here is an excerpt from the letter I sent

"You may not remember but the reason your one of my favorite all-time players is from an encounter when I was younger. I used to play ice hockey at a place in Philly called Rizzo Rink. Every year they would bring in a few Flyers for a “Skate with Flyers” night. Two years in a row you came out. Once with Jim Montgomery and the second with Pat Falloon. The first year during the lap skate you came up 2 or 3 times and tripped me in which I fell flat on my face but you laughed and kept skating. I thought it was so cool I didn’t even care. I’m sure you had no malicious intent but you made my night because an NHL star noticed me it meant a lot. The second year same thing again came up behind me and BOOM I’m sliding on my belly. It was awesome. I doubt you remember but I figured I’d share why you have been one of my all time favorites."

now here is what he signed on one of the cards I sent him

https://twitter.com/Mosetter27/statu...051072/photo/1

it says

"To Billy, I tripped you on purpose haha"

this meant so much to me its probably one of my favorites I've gotten back so far.

also got Kris Versteeg and 1/2 Steve Christoff idk why he only signed one of the 2 8x10s but hey ill take it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

So i got an AWESOME TTM today

Shjon Podein

here is an excerpt from the letter I sent

"You may not remember but the reason your one of my favorite all-time players is from an encounter when I was younger. I used to play ice hockey at a place in Philly called Rizzo Rink. Every year they would bring in a few Flyers for a “Skate with Flyers” night. Two years in a row you came out. Once with Jim Montgomery and the second with Pat Falloon. The first year during the lap skate you came up 2 or 3 times and tripped me in which I fell flat on my face but you laughed and kept skating. I thought it was so cool I didn’t even care. I’m sure you had no malicious intent but you made my night because an NHL star noticed me it meant a lot. The second year same thing again came up behind me and BOOM I’m sliding on my belly. It was awesome. I doubt you remember but I figured I’d share why you have been one of my all time favorites."

now here is what he signed on one of the cards I sent him

https://twitter.com/Mosetter27/statu...051072/photo/1

it says

"To Billy, I tripped you on purpose haha"

this meant so much to me its probably one of my favorites I've gotten back so far.

also got Kris Versteeg and 1/2 Steve Christoff idk why he only signed one of the 2 8x10s but hey ill take it.

That’s really cool man. Congrats! That’s one of the reasons I really like doing TTM!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congrats dude. That's the perfect story to show why many of us are in this hobby. Good stuff!

SCF Rewards
    Country

tomorrow night 2/26 at carl's cards in havertown max talbot and bruno gervais from 6:00-7:30

http://www.carlscards.com/

SCF Rewards
    Country

ugh.... why must you do signings during the week! its so difficult to make it from Blackwood, NJ to you guys...its not that i really need either of them its just I like doing the signings

SCF Rewards
    Country

I know this is not any of the major 4 sports but anyone going to XFinity Live for the Union meet the team event down at Xfinity live tonight?

SCF Rewards
    Country

congrats on Podein, always liked him. my cousin lives in CO, met Podein at a bar one night, said he kept repeating how he wished he'd won the cup with the Flyers instead of the Avalanche...i wish he did too

SCF Rewards
    Country

I know this is not any of the major 4 sports but anyone going to XFinity Live for the Union meet the team event down at Xfinity live tonight?

was going to but now I have strep throat :(

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you for staying home and not spreading your germs

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you for staying home and not spreading your germs

if there was a meet and great for sporting KC, I'd be there in a heartbeat :)

ddi you see the new 3rd jerseys?

Page 409 of 556 FirstFirst ... 309359399406407408409410411412419459509 ... LastLast