Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 332 of 556 FirstFirst ... 232282322329330331332333334335342382432 ... LastLast
Results 3,311 to 3,320 of 5556

Thread: Philly INK

SCF Rewards
    Country

Chickies south philly 500 Andy Reid, 530 Alex Henery, 600 Vinny curry, and 700 herremans and kelce.

Neshaminy mall mcbriar cancelled. Replacement tbd

SCF Rewards
    Country

Egg Harbor Chickie's is indeed Bryce Brown. i know most will go to Bill's signing on Sat since its really cheap, but if anyone else (aside from those who already contacted me) needs to 50/50 a mini..i can do one.

SCF Rewards
    Country

As soon as somebody hears who is at neshaminy mall...please post. Ill do the same...thanks

Chickies south philly 500 Andy Reid, 530 Alex Henery, 600 Vinny curry, and 700 herremans and kelce.

Neshaminy mall mcbriar cancelled. Replacement tbd

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See darryl-zero's Items on eBay

I was just streaming the show, it's Julian Vandervelde
    As soon as somebody hears who is at neshaminy mall...please post. Ill do the same...thanks

BANNED

Country

I guess I got Joe , Sports Integrity, attention now on FB.....he is Noe private messaging me about legal actions for slander! What a D bag!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dude same thing happen to me. He had Harold carmichael signed jerseys on his website listed for $1 plus shipping. And said we reserve the right to cancel any orders. Im like where does it say that? Im like whatever im not going to fight him over it. But yea constantly i try to get stuff cheap off his ebay account but i feel he has two accounts. his SIpromotions and LiveHorn. They have the same exact stuff listed so i feel he uses each others accounts to drive up the price because an item goes from like 5 bucks to like 150 in a span of 2 minutes all by the same bidder too.

I haven't had a problem yet winning something low and getting rid of it. Like i won a Demeco Ryans 16x20 from him for 10 bucks and he sent it to me but still I see him with certain things saying it isn't available anymore. The only problem i have had is his retracting my bid like a few hours before the item is ending. I was winning a Dawkins 16x20 framed at 10 bucks. with 2 hours left retracts bid and says no longer available but relist the same item for a higher starting bid at 89 and has a bunch with buy it now. The way i look at it, auctions are a risk if you don't want to play that game don't list it! Or list it under a buy it now. Just gets old that I don't bid on his stuff unless extremely cheap.

Report him to eBay for shill bidding. It's illegal and against the law, plus it's against ebay's selling policy.

For other people who want to know how to find shill bidding, check here.

Being a card collector and someone who uses ebay a lot, I encounter A LOT of shill bidders.
    Last edited by Eddie_2; 12-11-2012 at 01:15 AM.

BANNED

Country

I think it's kinda funny Im getting blasted by 2 dealers for telling collectors how some dealers not all run there business......come on now. We spend money on their stuff, pay at their signings, and have to deal with them whining to players at games for game used stuff and autos just so they can go sell them......We all wonder why some players seem to be ™™™™™™™™™s....they think we r dealers!

BANNED

Country

just wanted to let everyone know.....things have calmed down a lil bit and I am trying to work things out with Joe Coppola, Sports Integrity! I will keep you all updated

SCF Rewards
    Country

I guess I got Joe , Sports Integrity, attention now on FB.....he is Noe private messaging me about legal actions for slander! What a D bag!

it's not slander if it's true...so he's got no ground to stand on

SCF Rewards
    Country

So, if Bryce Brown does actually show up to the EHT Chickies and Pete's I'll get an extra mini helmet for sale that will pretty much be the price of a 50/50 if anybody is interested. Seriously, this would be so much better than another Job Dorenbos, Clay Harbor, or Danny Watkins show.

Page 332 of 556 FirstFirst ... 232282322329330331332333334335342382432 ... LastLast