Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Very nice top 5. Looking forward to seeing your bucket once you load up your entire collection. Congrats on becoming a Super Collection

Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Here are a couple of new ones. First is a triple GU rookie of JR Giddens, Walter Sharpe and JJ from 08 09 SP Rookie Threads. It's the gold version /15 and the first one of those I have.

The other is a dual auto rookie of Kosta Koufos and JJ from 08 09 Topps. It's the red ink version and is more rare than the regular blue version (not too sure on how many were made).

Thanks for the look

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Sweet collection!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Still have all mine if you ever want to get closer to 100%, literally have every card you don't have and need pretty much. Lol. God why did he have to be traded, I'm still so bitter over it, I always figured I would apply for super collector one of these days but was lazy and he got traded b4 I ever did, now I can't be a super collector of a person not on my team anymore, so all that work for nothing. Lol.

Super congrats on the Hicksons so far bud

PM sent, haven't heard back for about a month.... still interested.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thank you!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Three recent ones:

These are all adds of cards I didn't have before. The SPx is a triple patch auto /25, Away version. I now have every SPx card other than the 1/1s. The one next to it is last year's Topps black border /50. The last is a four man tag team with Wally Szczerbiak, Mo Williams, Daniel Gibson, and JJ. The JJ is also half of the logoman tag! The card is numbered 1 of 10. Thanks for the look, will keep the updates coming!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (73)
    Country
    See Nyfancam01's Items on eBay

Very nice!
    Congrats

I'm working on getting there with my Jennings PC.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Very nice!
    Congrats

I'm working on getting there with my Jennings PC.

Can't wait to see your PC get in here...it comes before you know it! haha... Thanks, and good luck with that PC.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I've got a HUGE Christmas update to make sometime soon. I got my total over 500 cards, my percentage over 50%, and my total different cards up over 200...

I've also gotten over 75% of his non-1/1s now :)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I've got a HUGE Christmas update to make sometime soon. I got my total over 500 cards, my percentage over 50%, and my total different cards up over 200...

I've also gotten over 75% of his non-1/1s now :)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast