Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Raiders Oakland Raiders
    Instagram: My traders on Flickr

CavFanatic21 - J.J. Hickson

CavFanatic21 has achieved Super Collector Status with his collection of J.J. Hickson. He

Autograph Cards: 68/149 46%
    Game Used Cards: 55/88 63%
    True Rookie Cards: 24/25 96%

And His Collection is Constantly Growing, So lets Give him a Big Hand and Welcome Him to the Super Collector World.

I started collecting mid-way through Hickson's second season. This was soon after I had just gotten back into collecting for the first time in years. I wanted to collect a player with a decent number of cards, a player with a potential, and someone that was inexpensive. JJ Hickson fit that mold perfectly. I was able to watch him every game as a Cleveland Cavalier. At first I collected just a few cards here and there. Slowly but surely, I have built my collection up to over 450 cards. My collection is always growing because I can never get enough Hickson!

Here are my top five favorite cards:

5. 08 09 Topps Co-Signers Silver HyperFractor RC /25
    -Although this card doesn't have much value, it is my favorite card design of all of my Hicksons. No scan will do justice for this card in person. (Lucky enough to have two).

4. 08 09 UD Exquisite Year One Auto RC /10
    - Nothing to really say about this one... Anything from Exquisite is nice, let alone a rookie auto out of ten!

3. 08 09 UD Exquisite Noble Nameplates Patch Auto RC /25
    - Another Exquisite card. This one is my favorite of the product. Not sure if it's the design, numbering, or patch...It's just a great card all around.

2. 08 09 UD Black Gold Quad Patch Auto RC /30
    - UD Black has always been one of my favorite products. Who doesn't like patches as nice as this and a gold auto?

1. 08 09 UD Premier Gold Patch Auto RC 1/1
    - This was an easy pick. My highest valued card, and is just awesome looking. It has great patches and it is one of the only autos I have seen where he inscribes his jersey number.

Last edited by WilyWestbrook0; 03-24-2014 at 04:58 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Garthug's Items on eBay

Congrats! Nice collection!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Still working on adding all of my cards onto Photobucket. Sent my top five favorites in with scans, should be up on the original post sometime soon. Thanks for the looks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bulls Phoenix Suns

What an impressive J.J. Hickson collection!! Congrats on earning your Super Collector Badge!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

awesome cards, great collection keep up the additions!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

What an impressive J.J. Hickson collection!! Congrats on earning your Super Collector Badge!!

awesome cards, great collection keep up the additions!

Thanks guys!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Still have all mine if you ever want to get closer to 100%, literally have every card you don't have and need pretty much. Lol. God why did he have to be traded, I'm still so bitter over it, I always figured I would apply for super collector one of these days but was lazy and he got traded b4 I ever did, now I can't be a super collector of a person not on my team anymore, so all that work for nothing. Lol.

Super congrats on the Hicksons so far bud

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Still have all mine if you ever want to get closer to 100%, literally have every card you don't have and need pretty much. Lol. God why did he have to be traded, I'm still so bitter over it, I always figured I would apply for super collector one of these days but was lazy and he got traded b4 I ever did, now I can't be a super collector of a person not on my team anymore, so all that work for nothing. Lol.

Super congrats on the Hicksons so far bud

Thanks man... I thought no more of yours were available until the season started? LMK anytime though, I'm always looking for new adds!
    Last edited by CavFanatic31; 10-02-2011 at 01:48 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Things have been very slow since I became supercollector, and for a few reasons. Obviously, with the lockout, not many cards have been up on the bay that I don't already have. I also just lost a big chunck of paypal after buying that premier one of one. It's becoming harder and harder to find stuff of his I don't already have! Yet another reason is that Panini hasn't produced anything new of him since the trade with the Kings on June 30th, except for this card - his only one from black box:

10 11 Panini Black Box Crusade /25

Interesting to me why he doesn't have anything in this, just this one insert/base. I also had a new auto coming in, but the member never sent his end to me as well as several other traders (now is banned).

Don't expect too much coming in, as I'm about tapped out from the 1/1! I will have a bunch of new stuff around Christmas time though!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HK (51)
    Country
    See cathaytrader's Items on eBay

Very nice top 5. Looking forward to seeing your bucket once you load up your entire collection. Congrats on becoming a Super Collection

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast