Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got ripped off by a guy who's now a member. What can I do?

Just found a guy on the site that I dealt with in the past. He was a seller on eBay of box/case breaks selling teams/divisions. He would put his price on eBay the say email an offer. He'd then give a better price outside eBay. I purchased the raptors on a gold standard case break & got a few cards 1 jersey. I also purchased the NFC east in a national treasures box break (had to wait long time for him to sell all divisions) & got 2 base & 3 jerseys. I assumed he would mail all together. He youtubes all the breaks & says whos getting each cards (he always has nfc north) Gave him few weeks nothing. Emailed him several times no response. Then I find him on here & in his bucket are cards from the break that were supposed to go to others (Ochocinco NT auto 4/5 etc) so I'm guessing a few others were screwed over too. I'm pm'd him & he responded saying he had been in an accident & lost his eBay auctions & screwed outta 2 grand by pay pal. He told me to contact pay pal. Problem is how far does pay pal go back? because its been months. Any ideas on what I can do.
    Thanks
    Dolan

Transferred Feedback
    NSCF(1)
    Country

It seems a lot of people get burned with these "group breaks". Hopefully, you learned your lesson...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    See CrockSmoke's Items on eBay

dont by GB spots unless said person hosting it is reputable. i hope i dont get in trouble here, but Cloutsnchara runs great GBs. always get something, if you get shutout they send you something. After no response was given a paypal claim should have been made immediately. You got burned, PM a mod or someone with his username, and his bucket. as well as links to the cards he has FT being broken in these "Group Breaks"

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

I don't think there is anything that SCF can do to help you. You can place him on your ignore list in the User CP. But contact a mod and see if they can help you out.

For PayPal you probably will not be able to file a claim because it has been months like you said. You got burned. I would say if you didn't receive your cards within the normal amount of time it normally takes you should of filed a claim.