Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1017181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: customs

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

That's cool. Love the design.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Your Bryant card is unbelievable, seriously, one of the best card design I've ever seen!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the compliments.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This past weekend I put together this piece for myself that I was pretty excited about. I had this Hank Aaron PSA/DNA autographed baseball that had some spotting on the ball, so I wanted to display the ball and hide the spotting. I created an 11x14 Hank Aaron photo that I got printed on a metallic paper. I cut out the spot for the ball to show through, kind of like a sweetspot card that has the ball built into the card design, only this is on a much larger scale. I thought about cutting the baseball up, but didn't feel good about it. I was going to build the shadowbox to display the piece, but I got lucky and found this shadowbox at Michaels. Now after seeing how it turned out, I am thinking I may have to make more of these to display other baseballs I have.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dscards33's Items on eBay

Wow. That's all I can say.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks dscards.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

Un. Believable. Beautiful!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks djauwerda. After seeing how this turned out, it really makes me want to make one for Willie Mays as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Chicago Bears Atlanta Braves San Antonio Spurs
    See brandon15marshall's Items on eBay

This past weekend I put together this piece for myself that I was pretty excited about. I had this Hank Aaron PSA/DNA autographed baseball that had some spotting on the ball, so I wanted to display the ball and hide the spotting. I created an 11x14 Hank Aaron photo that I got printed on a metallic paper. I cut out the spot for the ball to show through, kind of like a sweetspot card that has the ball built into the card design, only this is on a much larger scale. I thought about cutting the baseball up, but didn't feel good about it. I was going to build the shadowbox to display the piece, but I got lucky and found this shadowbox at Michaels. Now after seeing how it turned out, I am thinking I may have to make more of these to display other baseballs I have.

Wow man! That is a thing of beauty! Well done!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks 34BoJackson16. Now I am keeping an eye out for a nice Willie Mays autographed ball. My wife surprised this past weekend and bought me another one of these shadowboxes while I was out fishing. So now I need to find another sweet autograph to display.

Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1017181920212223 ... LastLast