Results 1 to 10 of 25
09-29-2011, 06:02 PM #1
SCF The Ultimate Rivalry Contest - Leg 1 - Game Night Challenge - 10/6/11
Welcome to the first of five Game Night Challenges in the quest to win The Ultimate Rivalry Contest! We are kicking off the 2011-12 NHL regular season in style, as the Montreal Canadiens travel to Toronto to take on the Maple Leafs.
To participate in this contest, you must fill out the contest form and get the most correct answers. Each question on the form will be worth one point in the contest. Scoring for The Ultimate Rivalry Contest will be as follows:
Individual Game Head-to-Heads – 1 point for each correct answer
1st Place: 5 Points
2nd Place: 3 Points
3rd Place: 1 Point
The member with the most combined points from the 5 Game Night Challenges will win a sealed box of 2011-12 SP Game Used, courtesy of our friends at Upper Deck! All members are eligible to win this prize!
Here are the rules and guidelines for participating in this leg of the contest:
- Digg the main contest thread here: http://digg.com/news/sports/sports_c...ivalry_contest
- Digg this contest thread here: http://digg.com/news/sports/sports_c...ight_challenge
- In your post, confirm that you completed steps 1 and 2, and confirm your Legends Depot user ID (see main contest rules)
- Fill out the contest entry form by clicking this link: CONTEST CLOSED! All questions are mandatory. Deadline is 6pm Eastern on October 6, 2011.
- You may only enter the contest once. Multiple entries will result in disqualification from the contest.
- You must enter into one confirmed trade on SCF during the contest period, which you can edit into your post with your confirmations. You may use any feedback-eligible deal started between 9/29 and 10/6 – due to mail delivery times it is not required that the deal be completed within this time frame. All SCF trading & feedback rules apply.
- You must be a member in good standing and avoid any serious infractions during the course of the contest.
- In the event of a tie, both members shall receive the full points for finishing in 1st, 2nd, or 3rd place.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact RGM81.
09-29-2011, 09:20 PM #2
09-29-2011, 09:30 PM #3
Me too ty very muchHidden Content
I only collect rc's of the top players, from each year.
09-30-2011, 08:01 PM #4
Upper Deck has sponsored the Game Night Challenge portion of this contest!
The member that gets the most combined points from the 5 Game Night Challenges will receive a box of 2011-12 SP Game Used! For more information about the product, please check out the official SCF preview thread here: https://www.sportscardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1490496
A huge thank you to Upper Deck for their sponsorship of this great contest for our valued SCF members!
09-30-2011, 09:51 PM #5
10-01-2011, 10:38 AM #6
10-01-2011, 03:35 PM #7
10-01-2011, 09:30 PM #8
dugg under same nick, thanks! great contest idea! love it
dugg both contests and legends depot registered all under same nick
Oct 6th Entry Completed :)
Last edited by andrewconnors9; 10-01-2011 at 09:38 PM.
10-02-2011, 01:58 PM #9
10-02-2011, 03:18 PM #10
dugg, form submitted, legends depot ID is MasonRaymond0320
Last edited by MasonRaymond0320; 10-02-2011 at 03:21 PM.Hidden Content
I collect: Adam Larsson, Mason Raymond and Matt Duchene