Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

02/03 Fleer Platinum Bought For $36.50!

What a deal! Lowest I've seen that box go on EBay and Im the one lucky enough to land it! For $44.50($8 shipping), I got a box of Fleer Platinum 02-03 sent to my door....

Anyone got a box of this set for lower?

What kind of luck have some of you had with this set? Tell me about the breaks and busts that you've experienced.... !

Now, if I could only land a box of 02-03 SP Authentic for $50, Id be set!

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    I got my box from Dave and Adam's Card World for $33 + like $8 shipping. I don't think they have that deal anymore though. I only got 1 gu instead of the promised 2, and I heard of other people who had this problem too. However most boxes are pretty good, and if you pull a Nameplates card then you should get around your moneys worth.

Was that GU any good? Or was it some no name player?

What about the regular cards in the set? Get anything good there? Any solid rookies?

What did you get?

Any good GUs/Autos?

Any good Rookies?

Was it worth the $60?

I paid 50 when it first came out....at the cardshop tho no shipping

i paid the same price as you and i bought it off Ebay. I only got a Drew Gooden Nameplate Jersey...nothing else worth getting happy over.

eddycurryfan2
    yea I bought a half case of platinum and it turned out really good. Got mine for about $35 a box. Pulled a total of 8 patches which 6 of them being nameplates and 2 being platinum portraits.
    Last edited by eddycurryfan2; 08-05-2003 at 03:17 AM.

i got 4 gu cards. a kevin garnett nameplates (tradin), vine carter p. portraits jersey, shane battier p. portraits jersey, and a kevin garnett p. portraits jersey, all for 51 including shipping.

Did any of you guys get any good rookies? Thats what Im really hoping for.... Anything Ming, Stoudemire, or Ginobili would be nice.... Get any rookies?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast