Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4111213141516 LastLast
    New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

This was a issue when we first started as we query Like "Brian Lee" and anything with that string came up. Then we created the player index and like Iheartjacquie explain we can exclude string in the search to index a player. In 99.9% of the time we can even with year range, exclude player that have the same name in the same sport. I am a player collector myself so I too wanted player list to be accurate and just remember that indexing player, sometime some card can be excluded when we import them but either in the player search or if you add players as a PC fast find section mainly from the player search option, when visiting the stats page, it always look to find if some new cards may be missing in the index and will add them at each visit, also on the player search you have a link were you can index the player you collect as well. This make sure that all newer cards are all in the index. Also the list is much faster to pull from the database when player are index that way.

We are here to make the application always better. Like right now I am working on adding Short Print and Super Short Print as a new card attribute. We are always open to suggestion as well to make it better. The inventory started simple and got more complex in time. But we can answer all questions at any given time and OPG staff in each sports are there to help with missing card like Promo and with error as well.

The inventory is also integrated with the Trade Manager. While I have not publicise it very much (been absent in the past year), you can build list prior to creating a trade called pre-trade list in the trade manager and it let you create both side list and add or remove card from both side of the list, copy them and paste them in a PM for discussion purpose and then when ready, I would usually propose to create the trade it would let me at the push of a button create the trade, filling the agreed card list automatically from the pre-trade list (you also have a text box on both side to add particular condition other then the cards themselves) and just create the trade for you. Then when you are mailing your end, there is a button that will remove the cards for your inventory and same thing push a button in the trade manager when incoming cards arrive. Also if the member has entries of these cards in the Inventory the image get copied to your new inventory entries. This was because to often I was forgetting to add or remove cards from trades. Also it's great when you have a long list of cards, like I would make trade of base cards with 100's on each side at time. This was time saving and it was a great way to not forget to make the entries in and out of the inventory. Pre-trade can be deleted without creating a trade in the trade manager, so can also be use just to make lists of cards as well and when done you can delete any pre-trade list. A video on how this work can be found here: https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...ed-via-a-video
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect

SCF Rewards
    Country

printing?

what if i have 2005 - 2008 baseball in my inventory and i only want to print off 2007 cards . is there a way to do that?

SCF Rewards
    Country

thanks for the info, helpful

SCF Rewards
    Country

Adding Graded Cards

I may have missed the post but how to add graded cards like PSA grade and # etc?

OPG Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays
    Twitter: @Attackfan74

@dbrine there is no separate entries for graded cards
    Bobby Ryan NON 1/1 PC 1280/1339 95.6%
    Aidan Dudas NON 1/1 PC 47/47 100%!!!!!
    Nick Suzuki PC 152 cards
    Wayne Gretzky PC 1593 cards
    Wade Boggs PC 359 cards
    Tony Gwynn PC 187 cards
    Derek Jeter PC 90 cards

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

So we can't do graded cards?
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

So we can't do graded cards?

You can add the image to the listing but the image won't be used in the database

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Thanks for the info Roger

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Cardinals Oklahoma City Thunder Kansas City Chiefs
    See wizardofoz82's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Player Collection

Is there a way to bulk add a player collection to your inventory? I know there is for sets but I can't seem to find this type of function for players.

I'm trying to add my Jeff Bagwell, Ozzie Smith, and Matt Holliday collections to my inventory so I can build PC and Want lists but I'm not looking forward to 120,000+ mouse clicks to do it. Please tell me I'm just missing this function somehow.

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

There is no bulk function to add a given player. So for these players:
    Ozzie Smith 5,959 cards
    Matt Holliday 4,555 cards
    Jeff Bagwell 7,417 cards
    You are close to 18,000 clicks.
    Once you added them, you will get stats, image album, want list management. But there is no way to add them in bulk.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4111213141516 LastLast