Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 51213141516 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Cardinals Oklahoma City Thunder Kansas City Chiefs
    See wizardofoz82's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

There is no bulk function to add a given player. So for these players:
    Ozzie Smith 5,959 cards
    Matt Holliday 4,555 cards
    Jeff Bagwell 7,417 cards
    You are close to 18,000 clicks.
    Once you added them, you will get stats, image album, want list management. But there is no way to add them in bulk.

Is this a function that could be added? With the player indexing feature it isn't too hard to pull the entries but that's the end of the Inventory Manager really being user friendly. Just adding checkboxes next to each card in the Player Index return would fix most of it since the option to bulk Set to PC items is already there in the drop down box.

It's 3 clicks per entry (1. Add Card to Inventory, 2. PC or Want List Checkbox, 3. Submit) so I overestimated. I was doubling it because of PC and Want list options but you're only going to set one for each card when building an inventory. It's closer to 50,000 clicks for my three PC guys.

It just seems very convoluted when it could be 1 per entry. It could actually be even fewer if you have most of a player's cards and really only need to build a want list. You could use the Select All option then just remove the cards you don't have. Then you could just use the Want List Synchronize function to add all the non-PC cards to your Want List and your checklists, both PC and Want, are done.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Army
    New England Patriots

Not sure if this has ever been addressed before...but I have a set (2017 Donruss) that I want to keep 1 card for PC, and any extras I have are for trade. Is there a way to identify that, if you have 3 copies of a particular card, 1 of them is a PC and the other 2 are for trade?

New Project Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See coolhandluke907's Items on eBay

Not sure if this has ever been addressed before...but I have a set (2017 Donruss) that I want to keep 1 card for PC, and any extras I have are for trade. Is there a way to identify that, if you have 3 copies of a particular card, 1 of them is a PC and the other 2 are for trade?

No, either PC or trade for one given card. There is only one record per card so it can't be both.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See kylbeecke_0's Items on eBay Instagram:
    Send PayPal to beeckerka@outlook.com Member is PayPal Verified

I'm wondering how cards that aren't listed in the Inventory Search List are added? Do I mention them here so they can be added/updated?

I have a 2003-04 Upper Deck Brent Burns Young Guns UD HG /10 but only one /25 is listed.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

The Feedback and Suggestions we have a Forum for Questions and Feedback for the Inventory Manager, it is broken down by sport.

https://www.sportscardforum.com/foru...s-and-Feedback

this would be the best spot for it
    @Iheartjacquie

OPG Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays
    Twitter: @Attackfan74

@kabB-1993 in 2003-04 the base cards high gloss were /25 and YG's /10 so I need to fix all the yg's....will be done in the next 24 hours
    Bobby Ryan NON 1/1 PC 1280/1339 95.6%
    Aidan Dudas NON 1/1 PC 47/47 100%!!!!!
    Nick Suzuki PC 152 cards
    Wayne Gretzky PC 1593 cards
    Wade Boggs PC 359 cards
    Tony Gwynn PC 187 cards
    Derek Jeter PC 90 cards

OPG Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

@kabB-1993 in 2003-04 the base cards high gloss were /25 and YG's /10 so I need to fix all the yg's....will be done in the next 24 hours

and should be good to go

SCF Rewards
    Country

Control of Inventory Content

Just wanted to put out the idea (perhaps already mentioned elsewhere) of conducting an update in the inventory manager (a fantastic feature here). There are members who are no longer active (last log-in date some years ago) and they had taken the time in years gone by to upload <many> (100s to 1000s of cards for trade/sale) but PMs go unanswered these days (months have gone by). Maybe an email indicating that after X amount of years of inactivity, the items in inventory will be marked as inactive or outright deleted?

Country

Is there a way to take my entire inventory and transfer to PC personal collection?

OPG Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

@mfchiro to my knowledge there is no quick way to do it, it has to be done card by card or set by set :(

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 51213141516 LastLast